What happened to WDWINFO.com?

gotdis?

I never made it to the trip boards very often. I'm more of a board surfer, meaning I don't hang out in any "one" board. Just kinda all over the place.

I wonder how many wdwinfo members have stumbled onto this board? Be neat to know how many of us are here. This is a great place though.

GotDis?

billybaruch1

Yeah, the interface is identical to disboards, unless I'm mistaken.

LadyDis, did you mean "Aimee and Rob" at disboards or here? I looked and cannot see them.

No 'bout a doubt it. People here are great! I love the WDWmagic. :cool:

And gotdis?: I don't want to wear out my welcome so I don't always post my sig. Don't you agree some posters get "a little too elaborate" with their sigs? Of course the countdowns are kinda cool. :lol:

gotdis?

Originally posted by billybaruch1
Yeah, the interface is identical to disboards, unless I'm mistaken.

And gotdis?: I don't want to wear out my welcome so I don't always post my sig. Don't you agree some posters get "a little too elaborate" with their sigs? Of course the countdowns are kinda cool. :lol:

Hey I liked your Sig. I like reading other peoples sig's cause I get the feeling I know them a little better. That may sound stupid but I think the words or in my case lack of, say something about a person. Not sure what it says about me though
:hammer: :confused:

billybaruch1

No, my friend I've never met. Just find a quote such as

Ronald Reagan:
"You know, by the time you reach my age, you've made plenty of mistakes if you've lived your life properly."

I've got a million of 'em. :animwink:

Ven

I haven't been able to get on Disboards for three days now. I even got updates to my posts via email....but the links are dead.

LadyDis

Bill.... "Aimee and Rob" trip reports are on the disboards. If and when we can ever return to the disboards, look them up. If you want the links, just PM me here and when the boards are back I can send them to you.

I have been mostly lurking here :animwink:

gotdis?.... I am with you, I like reading most of the sigs, they are an insight to the people we meet here. Although some are a bit longwinded. :rolleyes:

See you all later...

:)

gotdis?

Originally posted by billybaruch1
No, my friend I've never met. Just find a quote such as

Billy,
I never thought these quotes were actually made up by the person who displayed them, atleast for the most part, as some are kind enough to include the real authors name, as you have shown. I am just so indecisive I can't get myself to put down just one and won't fill up a page with a bunch. So, I'm left with nothing :( Hey! Now if I can find one that says how indecisive I am then that may work.

Ven,
you should hang out here with the rest of us. We may become wdw's instead of dis'ers.

Now I'm off to get my well put in.
Hope all goes Well. :D :lol: :D :lol:

:wave:
GotDis?

Erika

Originally posted by LadyDis

gotdis?.... I am with you, I like reading most of the sigs, they are an insight to the people we meet here. Although some are a bit longwinded. :rolleyes:

We have a recently implemented 5-line rule, so that should help a bit :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom