What Happened to Park Hours??!!

johnmb

Original Poster
Call me paranoid, but ever-mindful of my March trip to WDW, I periodically check the official WDW site to look at park hours. (Oh yeah, they changed the March hours just 6 days ago; I might be paranoid, but . . . ).

For the last 20 minutes or so, the site shows that hours "are not yet established" for any month (including THIS MONTH)!

I've never seen this before -- could it be just Web-site maintenance? That seems unlikely.

Where did the hours go? Will they come back? Aaaarghhh!

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Yep ...same here... I was looking for them... and they are gone now.... I am planning on going the 9th to the 17th next month... and I go to look.. and the hours are gone... Grrr

pheneix

I'm guessing that there are problems with the site itself, as I have been getting "service unavailable" messages when I try to view their homepage.

DisneyPhD

Ok, I can't sleep right now. It is 3:30 am and we leave for WDW in an hour and 15 min (or at least the airport.) But I don't want to take my shower yet so (might wake the kid who's room is right next to the bathroom). So here I am at WDWmagic.

I hope they figure out the hours soon since I will be at Epcot this afternoon. What time do you think they close 9:00? :lol: :lol:

johnmb

Original Poster
As of 5:45 pm CST, the WDW official site has the hours listed again -- with no changes that my quick review detected.

Whew!

Michael72688

Originally posted by DisneyPhD
Ok, I can't sleep right now. It is 3:30 am and we leave for WDW in an hour and 15 min (or at least the airport.) But I don't want to take my shower yet so (might wake the kid who's room is right next to the bathroom). So here I am at WDWmagic.

I hope they figure out the hours soon since I will be at Epcot this afternoon. What time do you think they close 9:00? :lol: :lol:

Epcot always closes at 9 except at Christmas time

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom