What happend last friday on Peter Pans Flight?

valmont

Original Poster
Hi everyone, I was at the magic kingdom last friday (Nov 19) and while waiting to ride Pooh (around 3:30 ish) I saw a lot of Disney security people walking by and two guys that looked like fire fighters. After I rode Pooh I completly forgot about that but around 5:30 ish I was on my way to ride Peter Pans Flight and the ride was closed with security people inside. I took a pic of it. Can someone please tell me what happend there last friday. I know that the ride opened Saturday cuz I was there. Any info is appreciated.

here are the pics
http://img120.exs.cx/img120/5317/DSC1981.jpg

http://img120.exs.cx/img120/9190/DSC1982.jpg

egionet

Someone could have had problems getting off the ride. And therefore the CM would have had to e-stop the ride. If they had a problem powering up, they could have had to evacuate. And because of the nature of the ride (hanging from the ceiling), Reedy Creek has to come in and evacuate it. Of course the ride could have stopped for any number of reasons. But if an evacuation was necessary, then that would have been the reason for the firefighters and security. It also could have just been some sort of other situation. I know someone got their pants caught in the belt and lost them completely. So those are some possible explainations for the down time.

Legacy

Maybe somebody through a cup of Mountain Dew at Captain Hook, hit him in the face... and then he charged the tourist, causing a fifteen minute fight that will go down in history as the worst in American themepark history?

NemoRocks78

Seized
Premium Member
Legacy said:
Maybe somebody through a cup of Mountain Dew at Captain Hook, hit him in the face... and then he charged the tourist, causing a fifteen minute fight that will go down in history as the worst in American themepark history?
That's impossible....they don't sell Pepsi products at the Park. :lol:

diz420

Too funny legacy.....I looked at the photos and now I want to know what happened? Would they need a lot of security like that for a E stop and evac.?

Sledge

Account Suspended
Legacy said:

That one took me a minute to get. Once I got it I cracked up. :lol: Is Hook going to be taken out of the ride for the rest of the season? If so I hope he's back when I go in the spring. :lol:

KevinPage

I think Star Jones ate one too many turkey legs and broke the ride vehicle off it's hinges. Not even the crocodile could eat that much flesh. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:hurl: :hurl: :hurl:

se8472

diz420 said:
Too funny legacy.....I looked at the photos and now I want to know what happened? Would they need a lot of security like that for a E stop and evac.?

If they are needed then heck yeahs

djronnieb

NemoRocks78 said:
That's impossible....they don't sell Pepsi products at the Park. :lol:
Thank God they don't sell Pepsi!!! IT sucks... The day they take Coke out of the parks will be the saddiest day on Planet Earth has ever seen.....

se8472

guys these kinds of things happen all the time. If someone posted every time this board would be full of "what happend" post.

I really don't think anyone is going to tell, since stuff like that should and needs to be kept on the hush hush,and speaking for my fellow CM's and I, when you are in the parks your safty is number one.

I know we all want to know what is going on. If a fire truck pulled up on my street I would want to know what was going on too. But just know that it might be for the better that we all don't know.

Badger Brent

It's official!!

Captain Hook- one year suspension without pay.

Peter Pan- suspended without pay until x-mas season is done.

Mr. Smee- Will be back after thankgiving break.

Reedy Creek officials have confiscated all photo's and tapes and any civil suits will be handed down within two weeks. :wave: :lol: :wave:

rosebud's mom

I also believe that it is best to downplay any serious tragedies.

HOWEVER..... I would love to hear more about the time someone lost their PANTS !!!! How did the unfortunate person resume the park experience ? With loaner cast member uniform perhaps ? ( Sorry, but I guess I have an Enquiring mind.... :lol: :lookaroun )

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom