What happen to Mr. Potato Head?

No Name

Thank you for asking the important questions in life.

He was removed to make way for the third track and queue rerouting, and I suppose he'll be returning once TSL opens. Where he'll go, I don't know. Where he is right now, I don't know. Why he hasn't been put anywhere in the meantime, I don't know. I've been wondering for the last two years and nobody says a word. Nobody seems to care. Thank you for caring.

Diablo

He was removed to make way for the third track and queue rerouting, and I suppose he'll be returning once TSL opens. Where he'll go, I don't know. Where he is right now, I don't know. Why he hasn't been put anywhere in the meantime, I don't know. I've been wondering for the last two years and nobody says a word. Nobody seems to care. Thank you for caring.

You're a good Egg.

beachlover4444

Thank you for posting this. I needed a laugh and Disney humor on here is hysterical. My 2 year old grandson wants the whole family to do toy story next halloween. He told his mama she was gonna be mrs. potato head. She said cant I be bo peep and he said a resounding no. So if Mr Potato Head doesnt show up next halloween I'll send my daughter down as a stand in for the spud.

Minnie1976

Original Poster

I miss him

Last edited:

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
Any confirmation or new information on Mr. Potato Head’s return?
He's appearing daily in most of the DHS restaurants...
1521128423033.png

Mainahman

We were there last week, and because of construction, they are down to 1 track. Hello line problems! Rope drop was still a 45 min wait. Im sure in June when the new entrance opens with TSL, he will be back.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom