What free stuff have you ever got at Disney?

Mousey21

When we were there end of last year we got loads of craisins, every time we went past we each got given a packet, there were 5 of us, think we ended up walking past 4 times or something and each time they were just shoving them at us, one time my dd got given 3, which was fine because she loved them, she just devoured the things! atleast that covered her snacks for the rest of the trip!

dreynolds1982

Like everyone else we've gotten a lot of little things here and there. Best thing by far was we were checking into our (standard view) room at the POFQ and were told that they overbooked. As a result, the moved us to a Deluxe King Suite at the Saratoga Springs! We went from a $175/nt room to a $1,000/nt room for free (well at least the difference was free)!

Nextinline

I had my birthday pin on at the Mission tortilla factory & they gave me an entire stack of freshly made tortillas. I'm talking like 30+ tortillas!

Nick Wilde

Like everyone else we've gotten a lot of little things here and there. Best thing by far was we were checking into our (standard view) room at the POFQ and were told that they overbooked. As a result, the moved us to a Deluxe King Suite at the Saratoga Springs! We went from a $175/nt room to a $1,000/nt room for free (well at least the difference was free)!
So I think this guy wins.........$825 comp? That's crazy.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Once my sons were given free smoothies from Auntie Gravity's just for being there. On another trip my daughter lost a flip flop as she was getting on to Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger Spin. She was crying because there was no way we could reach down and get it. Upon exiting the ride a CM gave us a voucher for a new pair at the gift shop. On our latest trip my sons were the first to enter Club Cool for that day and were given free coke slushies.

We got a free cup of ice cream at Auntie Gravities too. It was our first time ever in there and had only gone in because hubby wanted a Coke. Well they made an extra dish by mistake and handed it to us. It was pretty good ice cream too. We might have to go back.

Fletch

They only thing I can remember is we were given a free refrigerator for the length of our stay.

It was at All Star and when we got to the room our key/card did not work. After multiple tries a person on the other side opened the door. CM: Oops ! Sorry about that here's a fridge !

ryan1

My daughter was randomly given a free cupcake at MGM yesterday. She is a little over 2 and was with me picking up our food at Rosie's All American Cafe.

We weren't wearing any pins or "celebrating" anything just given a tasty cupcake for being, I'm guessing, awesome.

Ginzuishou

A TV show in Florida wanted to do a Spring Break clip featuring Splash Mountain. After choosing five guests, they cleared the queue of all other people and let us ride with the host of the show.

After a couple of rides and us badly acting for the camera, "Yeah!", the show bought each of us our ride photo.

Pretty nice deal.

Other than that, I don't remember getting anything else for free.

Nick Wilde

Just this Friday at NOJ, my friend ordered a sundae and was given 2. He only paid for 1. I'm not sure whether it was an accident or not, but he was happy.

minniemickeyfan

A refund of 2 nights at POFQ without asking due to finding a pair of boys shorts in our bed the first night. ( and a bed change right away). It pays to be polite about things going wrong I think.
Also a free lunch at Pinnochios since after we ordered their computer crashed and couldn't pay for at least 10 minutes they said.
A free pin, collectible cup from Pizza a Planet, little things.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom