What does it take for them to cancel Epcot Forever

danyoung56

I've watched IllumiNations in a blinding rain. But with the boats and the kites, I'd imagine they would close more readily with bad weather.

Raineman

That’s been the main issue. Most expected a RoE replacement it seems - which Forever was never meant to be.

By all means moan about Harmonious since that’ll be the real replacement.
It will be interesting to see the final product when it comes to Harmonius. I never really had any emotional ties to RoE, like I did to Wishes at MK-it was a great show, but I've probably only seen it twice. I do understand the emotional attachment many have with RoE, which makes it all the more important that Harmonius delivers on the same level, or, as you say, there will be plenty of moaning.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
It will be interesting to see the final product when it comes to Harmonius. I never really had any emotional ties to RoE, like I did to Wishes at MK-it was a great show, but I've probably only seen it twice. I do understand the emotional attachment many have with RoE, which makes it all the more important that Harmonius delivers on the same level, or, as you say, there will be plenty of moaning.
I expect Harmonious to be technically stunning.

If only the MK had a lake.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom