What do you think?

momofoneson

Original Poster
I'm booking our ADR's on Monday and absolutely love this forum and reading everyone's opinion. What do you think of my ADR's? I have a DH and a DS12.

August 20th - Ohana (catch the fireworks and water paegant afterwards from the beach at the Poly)

August 21st - Raglan Road

August 22nd - Tusker House breakfast buffet - EMH at AK

August 23rd - 50's Prime Time cafe - catch Fantasmic that evening

August 24th - Maya Grill - restaurant at our resort (Coronado) then zip over to the Fantasia Mini Golf afterwards

August 25th - Crystal Palace breakfast buffet

August 26th - Le Cellier for lunch

August 27th - Planet Hollywood (DS wants to do this one) and then some nighttime shopping afterwards

August 28th - Coral Reef - catch Illuminations afterwards

August 29th - Chef Mickey for dinner and then to MK for the fireworks and nighttime parade to finish the vacation off :cry:

Mukta

I am neutral about most of your choices. None of them are my favorites, but they are all fine.

The only advice I have is about time. Coral Reef is very far from Illuminations, so don't book it too late in the evening. Give yourself time to walk over to the WS.
50s Prime Time can be slow with seating. Give yourself time to get to Fantasmic!
Enjoy your trip!

ThinkTink721

Ohana - Great dinner!...One of my favorites!
Raglan Road - Never eaten there.
Tusker House/Donald's Safari Breakfast - Awesome!!!...One of my favorites!
50's Prime Time Cafe - Never eaten there.
Maya Grill - Never eaten there.
Crystal Palace (breakfast) - Haven eaten here for dinner & it was great!...I hear breakfast is great here too!
Le Cellier - Good choice!
Planet Hollywood - OK...Not one of my favorites.
Coral Reef - Never eaten there, but some friends of ours have & they liked it.
Chef Mickey - Great character interaction!...One of my favorites!
:wave:

docnabox

I'm booking our ADR's on Monday and absolutely love this forum and reading everyone's opinion. What do you think of my ADR's? I have a DH and a DS12.

August 20th - Ohana (catch the fireworks and water paegant afterwards from the beach at the Poly)

August 21st - Raglan Road

August 22nd - Tusker House breakfast buffet - EMH at AK

August 23rd - 50's Prime Time cafe - catch Fantasmic that evening

August 24th - Maya Grill - restaurant at our resort (Coronado) then zip over to the Fantasia Mini Golf afterwards

August 25th - Crystal Palace breakfast buffet

August 26th - Le Cellier for lunch

August 27th - Planet Hollywood (DS wants to do this one) and then some nighttime shopping afterwards

August 28th - Coral Reef - catch Illuminations afterwards

August 29th - Chef Mickey for dinner and then to MK for the fireworks and nighttime parade to finish the vacation off :cry:

Mom-

Sounds to be like you have done a great job planning. I think the Crystal Palace breakfast is one of the best personally and I enjoyed my lunch at Le Cellier on our last trip although I would not say it was as life changing as some on here would make it out to be. Agree with the previous poster about Prime Time. Seating can be painfully slow and the lobby area can get very crowded so book early. When I was at at the Coral Reef, I was surprised there was not more seafood on the menu but that has been years ago and before you could see menus online beforehand. You have done a great job of spreading things around so you can see a little bit of everything while you are there. Hope you have a great time!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom