What do you think of these new Splash Mountain signs?

Irrawaddy Erik

I think the signs are ok .....they will actually fit in more when they faid..................i just dont like the hideous green pole.:hurl:

SpongeScott

Looks good to me. People complain about Disney letting things slip in their presence (needs painting, paint is chipped, it looks old and outdated, etc.) and then when they do fix something, some people still complain! Be grateful that they are doing some things to improve the looks of the parks.

DisJosh

Original Poster
Originally posted by sandjhooker
Looks good to me. People complain about Disney letting things slip in their presence (needs painting, paint is chipped, it looks old and outdated, etc.) and then when they do fix something, some people still complain! Be grateful that they are doing some things to improve the looks of the parks.

Ummm it's Fronteirland everything is supposed to look old, faded and weathered etc...

I for one have never complained about any such things. The sign looks totally out of place. Purple just doesn't work. It's plain ugly IMO.

DisJosh

Original Poster
Originally posted by conntom
I agree with Sandjhooker to me the Pictures look good
Some people just dont like new things ?:veryconfu

:rolleyes:

Not at all the case. How many times when you were watching Davy Crocket did you see bright purple signs?

Not to mention from a design standpoint the color just doesn't work. The green pole only makes things worse.

General Grizz

Necessary? Probably.
Fitting and beautiful? Eek no!! It's worse than the new "olive on a toothpick" at energy!! :lol: I don't know - it just doesn't fit. It's like having a piece from Tomorrowland in Liberty Square? :veryconfu

Irrawaddy Erik

Originally posted by MKCustodial
Sure, it looks out-of-place and butt-ugly, but those who work/have worked at that area know it's a necessary evil.

Yea i did fastpass coverage one day there and OMG it was insane and i thought small world got bad sometimes

SirNim

The thing is they are needed to direct weary tourists to their destinations of choice in that area of the park...

Plus, they are connected to --Splash Mountain--

Splash Mountain, where inside, leaves are bright green, skys are bright blue, mushrooms are bright red, and everything else in between in *bright* *Bright* *BrIgHt* *BRIGHT* *BRIGHT*

It fits in with Splash Mountain, and Splash Mountain doesn't fit in with Frontierland...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom