What do you think is next for AK?

inDisney

Original Poster
Even though EE was just added to AK, the park is still missing something. It feels incomplete. Do any of you know anything about what is going to be added to AK in the following years? It needs another E-ticket ride.

IcicleM

Gosh, I don't know if the last two posts were sarcastic and/or fesecious, or.... what....

Yes, the Finding Nemo Musical is next, but yeah, I agree about the Family Friendly Darkride... However... I don't know how well it would fit in the theme. Maybe The Lion King? As a dark ride, hehe. That might actually be pretty cool. You'd ride in a... hippo... or something... I dunno... Oh my god, I just made myself laugh so rediculously. @_@

kid at heart

a night time celebation for sure

what reason is there to stay at night right now?I think using the river there as a pathway for a parade of lights so to speak.Maybe lasers too....anyways something to keep people later.A real good sit down restaurant couldn't hurt either.

CaptainMichael

I believe that the more pressing question is what is next for Disney Studios.

As for Animal Kingdom, that is easy. First, an ORIGINAL Nemo Musical. Second, an Asian table service restaurant.

poogy71

I guess the next thing would be "Beauty and the Beast: The Attack!" at beastly kingdom, or maybe "The Truth About Winnie The Pooh and Christopher Robin: When a human and a bear come face to face!"

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
An express footpath for all the "its only a half day park" so they can get in - out without having to endure the parks themeing which is wasted on them.

ballewclan

I dont think Narnia will happen. It just wouldnt fit in, beastly kingdom might have worked but now with EE i think that its extremely doubtful. Especially with Everest being apart of Asia, not a "could-be" new land.

I'm hoping the imagineers will stick to the different continents (and other themed areas) in future ride concepts. It's been shown already that the imagineers have filled AK with creativity and themeing. For me, with Dinoland, Africa, and Asia all in the park I would have to say Narnialand would be out of place. Beastly Kingdom could have made it a possibility but I'm thinking that they wont be able to intertwine the Narnia story into any of the 5 lands such as they did with Everest.

So please no Narnia. :D

Pongo

ballewclan said:
I dont think Narnia will happen. It just wouldnt fit in, beastly kingdom might have worked but now with EE i think that its extremely doubtful. Especially with Everest being apart of Asia, not a "could-be" new land.

I'm hoping the imagineers will stick to the different continents (and other themed areas) in future ride concepts. It's been shown already that the imagineers have filled AK with creativity and themeing. For me, with Dinoland, Africa, and Asia all in the park I would have to say Narnialand would be out of place. Beastly Kingdom could have made it a possibility but I'm thinking that they wont be able to intertwine the Narnia story into any of the 5 lands such as they did with Everest.

So please no Narnia. :D

I FULLY agree.

Also, Narnia doesn't lend itself to a ride very well...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom