What do you think December is going to be like this year?

LittleMerman

I was considering going in December for the holiday season but I'm wondering if this year will be crazy busy for the 50th. Anyone know the prediction? Thanks for any advice!

ArmoredRodent

One indicator is to look at Advanced Dining Reservations for the first couple of weeks in December. There is virtually no availability in any park. For example, Dec 7, any park: lunch early or late: Tiffins, Tonys, Jungle Navigation, Rainforest; dinner: Tiffins 6:30, Tony's 3:10. The others were all taken at the 60-day mark. So, even discounting for staffing issues, I'm guessing that the parks will be pretty busy.

Upvote 0

tehSAC

One indicator is to look at Advanced Dining Reservations for the first couple of weeks in December. There is virtually no availability in any park. For example, Dec 7, any park: lunch early or late: Tiffins, Tonys, Jungle Navigation, Rainforest; dinner: Tiffins 6:30, Tony's 3:10. The others were all taken at the 60-day mark. So, even discounting for staffing issues, I'm guessing that the parks will be pretty busy.

Sigh... Yea I guess you will probably be right. However I did see a few openings last evening, and trying to stay optimistic.

FYI I did find Steakhouse 71 for breakfast on the 9th this morning.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom