• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

What do you think December is going to be like this year?

LittleMerman

I was considering going in December for the holiday season but I'm wondering if this year will be crazy busy for the 50th. Anyone know the prediction? Thanks for any advice!

JIMINYCR

I'd guess its going to be buzy from people not only wanting to do the 50th but wanting to get back to enjoying a Disney Christmas season. Those who missed out on the last 2 years will be eager to book again and return. If youre contemplating a trip, book soon.

Upvote 0

Gaston's gal

With all of the EPCOT Candlelight Processional announcements this week, I think the crowds might be a little big bigger than last year. People really miss the ECP (including myself). The first couple of weeks of December should be not as bad as later in the month when all the schools are out for the holidays. Enjoy your trip!

Upvote 0

yensid1967

With all of the EPCOT Candlelight Processional announcements this week, I think the crowds might be a little big bigger than last year. People really miss the ECP (including myself). The first couple of weeks of December should be not as bad as later in the month when all the schools are out for the holidays. Enjoy your trip!
I have never been to CLP...I want to go on next trip is 2026! (Yes, I said 2026! LOL)

Upvote 0

JIMINYCR

We used to go the first couple of weeks in Dec. and the crowd levels were nice. But that isnt the case anymore. The weeks after Thanksgiving and before Christmas have gotten very popular. People are booking trying to avoid the crazier holiday crowds and they are making those once pleasurable times almost as crowded. It still is better going then, just dont expect it to be how it used to be.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Top Bottom