What do you take pictures of?

Lisalyn

Oh pretty much anything and everything! LOL Some people focus on foods (my sister), some on one specific item...I tend to go all over the place in each park. Some scenic, some with my daughter, some of special hidden "gems" I've found....and the infamous ducks!

SRisonS

Anything and everything. But since I'm there quite often, I've really been trying to focus on the people at Disney; like CM's and guests.

I'm a big fan of people who do candid street photography; so I figured that I'd just give it a Disney twist. ;)

Raven66

I take pictures of everything! Just ask my family. They are usually rolling their eyes at me while they have to wait for me to catch up. In 2008 we were riding up front of the Monorail and there was a little dragonfly in there with us. And yes you guessed it, I took it's picture. My husband and daughter laughed at me, but when we look at the pictures we have good memories. I love taking pictures. My family may get irritated with me but when they are looking at the pictures they are happy I took them all.

ErickainPA

The larger than life decor at the All Stars, mainly Movies and Movies. I just got home last week and since my son is a HUGE Toy Story fan, I took pics of the street with RC, the bucket of soldiers, the door leading to Andy's "room", Buzz, Woody, Rex, Bo Peep, the wall, the other side of the door. Took pics of the bedspread and decorations in the room, the towel animals and the Mickey towel "animal" after I got into the room, wall paper border.

reptar77

We take pics of everything. A couple of years ago we started theming our trips to be different.
1) wheelchair decorations
2) mullet alert
3) Spandex is not a right
4) trash cans
5) floors of disney world, yes including the bathrooms
Etc...

Yellow Shoes

I like to take pictures of souvenirs that I think are cute but don't intend to buy. My favorites are the Mickey and Minnie in various costumes--Minnie as the redhead from Pirates, the bride/groom, the Epcot country costumes, Mickey in Test Track gear, Mickey in a do rag on RnRC, etrc.

I also like to take photos of CM costumes. I always ask; they usually think I'm crazy, but they are troopers and always let me do it.

trash cans are great, and I've also done the restroom signs. The ones in Tomorrowland are quite groovy.

I also love the Disney "Sorry for the inconvenience signs" The verbiage on them amuses me for some reason.

Larry Mondello

I take pictures of people who cross right in front of me when I'm taking pictures.

5001317223_ae953622d2_b.jpg

Dangeresque

Larry Mondello - I take pictures of people who cross right in front of me when I'm taking pictures.

Ha Ha .. there out to be a new thread.. "Picture of the day - people spoiling your picture by walking in front of you. "

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom