What do you need to buy when you go to disney world?

rainfully

A dole whip... no doubt. And that's an addiction that only recently got started.

I'll grab a pin every now and then but it's never a must-have.

tracyandalex

HCOE t shirts, mickey waffles, and we always get a hat to have all the characters sign & of course pics with every possible character.

does anyone know if there is a list of all the characters that are out for meet & greets?

tracy & alex

wdwishes2005

pins, pins and did i metion pins, if i dont buy something ither than pins on the first day, i easily blow 60-70 bucks on pins in a week. however, next trip i am going to get a pair of HCOE mickey ears, one with my WDW MAgic name and one with my real name. i also want one for trading in vmk:D .

PamelaNiebergal

Shirts, towels (we buy two every trip), at least one stuffed Mickey (a different one each trip) and, on our next trip we will be buying lots of Winnie the Pooh and baby stuff to decorate a nursery because this will hopefully be our last trip without kids :animwink:.

dixiegirl

i love how this thread went right into food!!! i have to have a turkey leg....bannana stuffed french toast..from boatwrights...cinnimon /sugar covered almonds...cheese cubes at the resort....actually we just eat like a pigs when we're there.. whomever we've gone with in the past is like "aren't you full"?( not to full for freshly popped popcorn)!!!!!to bring home....any pamplet from the parks...napkins....always a cople of snowglobes...posters(even though half the time i have no clue where to put them, but i always do find room)some pins.....plush animals...yes i could go on..

19 more days...yahoo where in the teens!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pippa

Stuff I always seem to buy (apart from food!)

Jelly beans in a tins, costs $10 and I get one on every trip
Cuddly toy! (anyone british will know the humour in that!)
T shirts
Pens
Park CDs
Mickey pretzels for a friend who is obsessed with them!

Stuff I want to buy on upcoming honeymoon

Golden Ears
Bride & Groom Ears
Some sort of wedding keepsake

Laura

Premium Member
I already have a shopping list in mind of course...

*Gold Mickey ears with name
*Happiest Celebration 2 disk CD set
*More magnets, die cast vehicles, pins, pressed pennies, and light up photo frame for our collections
*Autograph book for my son

I'm sure I'm missing some things.

Firewolfe51

Probably don't NEED to buy anything.....just pins, cups, mugs, tees, shirts, tote bags, photo frames, pictures, car tags, dangly rearview mirror dice....and anything else I can get my hands on!!! :lol:

hcswingfield

T shirts, sweatshirts, frozen bananas. This fall I will do some Christmas shopping, probably will buy some of that Mickey pasta and a few Mickey smoothie makers for family gifts.

3IAlienKid

I always have to buy one of those official souvenier guides that have pictures of the entire resort and the latest version of the "Official" WDW CD. Try to buy at least one item from which ever resort we are staying at like a shirt. I used to like the WDW Forever kiosks. My wife has to get any new Mickey antenna balls. Free stuff -- definitely collect several of each park map.

Vanilla Heaven cigars from Sosa's Cigar Store at DTD. I have had many a'friend who have gone to WDW bring me back some. The smell of those cigars is an instant flashback of my time spent at WDW.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Well, the first thing I'd have to get would be my ticket !!
Then I'd head over to P.I. for the rest of the day (travel day) for a beer !

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom