What do you miss at WDW?

jared400

MR. toads wild ride, horizons, world of motion,alien encounter, dreamflight, if you had wings, journey into imagination, and 20,00 leages under the sea.:cry:

CelticRose

1. The Disney Inn - stayed there 18 years ago on our honeymoon, now it is Shades of Green. I still have note paper from there.

2. Mr. Toad's Wild Ride - DH and I loved that ride

3. The sound of the older monorail doors closing, wham, wham, wham (I can hear it now)

4. The old menu at Pinocchio's House, I had the best cheeseburger.

5. The bread bowls at Columbia Harbor House

161 Days and we ae there!!!! But no I am not counting the days, just having a bad day at work and I wish I was there, having a dole whip soaking up the sun, instead of under a mountain of award packages. :(

jessfriends

Also miss Horizions and the smell of the oranges, World of Motion, Alien Encounter, Dreamfinder, and silly as it may seem, the powdered soap in the restrooms.

A couple of years ago I smelled orange scent somewhere and it made me think of horizons. I really miss that ride. That is my all time favorite ride. I also miss Epcot Center and all of the old logos. I also miss the powered soap. I never saw it anywhere else except in WDW. I also miss goofy ice cream bars. They were chocolate with carmel in them. I remember getting them at Epcot. Anyone know why they are gone? :veryconfu

Jooniper30

I miss:

The Treehouses!!!! Those were so great!
The Empress Lily where you could eat with the characters!
The Gameroom at the contemporary was sweet!
The old Figment ride, but more importantly...
The old END of the ride where they used to have really cool stuff but has now been totally taken over by Kodak photo booths
and Horizons and 20,000 leagues

and much more...

and whoever said, "The smell of the Polynesian" yes, I love that smell!!

davidpw97

When I read the first few posts in this thread I could think about about 2 things that I really miss but after reading them all I realize that there are about 500 things I miss.
1. Mr. Toad
2. Horizons, the way it smelled like oranges and the part at the end where you go to choose what to do
3. Journey to Imagination- I miss the room upstairs where they used to have all the interactive games and such
4. I miss the daytime show they did for a little while at EPCOT around the lagoon. Don't remember the name but I remember it being pretty cool with the huge inflatable characters that they wheel out and place in front of the various countries in big boxes and all the planes and boats
5. Character Breakfasts at the Empress Lily, my family has filmstrip from the early 80's of breakfast there with my brother chewing on a characters nose, something we always bring up whenever we see that character again.
6. superstar television- my brother and I went onstage their once for a scene
7. Pasta Piazza in EPCOT- worked there as a CP and hated it with a burning passion, but I hate not being able to visit it even more
8. All the old music at epcot- good thing they released it all on cd .

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom