What do you miss about home?

bigkbull

Original Poster
I know I know, most people would say, "I'm on VACATION and I don't miss a thing about home! I'm enjoying my vacation!!" Seriously though, there must be something about home that you even when you're in the most magical place in the world. I know one thing that I miss is my Select Comfort bed. It's incredible and that first night when we get back home and crawl into our bed is just amazing.

How about you?!

JHASdiz

We have a big golden retriever named Duke and 2 cats named Thumper and Simba. :) they are our children and while we are gone I miss them like crazy!! When my DH found out WDW had a kennel he seriously considered bringing our dog on our last trip but it woulda been too much of a hassel on the plane ride there :D

jlevis

My dog and my Americam Legion Post. We usually visit Posts when we travel but there is no place like "home".

addcogulf

I always miss my comfy bed and my dog,Max. But other than that, I love being in WDW and I don't miss any of the stress, work and people I have to deal with from home.

Mawg

Like everyone else, my Dog.
I miss my bed too but I wouldn't if they would have more rooms with queen size beds.

shuflemstr

Definitely my cat, Princess. While we are gone, I pay someone to stay at my house so Princess isn't by herself. I refuse to put her in a cage while I am gone. I ask them to send me pictures of her everyday so I can see her and to make sure they are staying there. I've got three weeks til vacation and I need to find a house sitter for this trip......

surfsupdon

I live at the beach, like right on it, so we always miss the waves, checking the waves, the sunrises, and the beach life.

So we learned our lesson--Disney vacations never May thru September!!

misterID

Definitely my cat, Princess. While we are gone, I pay someone to stay at my house so Princess isn't by herself. I refuse to put her in a cage while I am gone. I ask them to send me pictures of her everyday so I can see her and to make sure they are staying there. I've got three weeks til vacation and I need to find a house sitter for this trip......

Sad to say, I'm almost the same way. I'm totally irresponsible, but my sister found these two guys at her office, near a busy road and their eyes just opened. I was only going to keep them until I could get rid of them and find someone who'd take them... But, I just couldn't get rid of them. And I'm allergic to cats.

Anyone seen Quagmire on Family Guy with his cat? Yeah, that's basically me.

They're my main concern about leaving for an extended period of time. I got to find a cat sitter.

disneyrcks

My 2 cats and my normal routine. I love the leisure of a vacation but I do miss cooking and climbing into my own bed at night to watch my shows!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom