what do you drive?

Daniel Johnson

Original Poster
Figured this is kinda my other love besides disney...so...what do you drive?
I have a 2003 mazda miata. It's my daily driver. I rebuilt it, as I bought it from a junk yard in parts, it was rolled over in an accident.
I also have a 1996 Ford ranger. Basically been in the family since new, it's my parts truck, and stuff hauler.
I also have a 1987 Harley sportster.
I also have four or five cars to rebuild/part out as well...
ones another miata that is soon to be rebuilt into a drag car.

What do you drive?

TomHendricks

My car is a 2011 Honda Odyssey
4DAF430E-7F76-413F-B1AE-071768CB4881_zpsoupugvav.jpg

My wifes car is a 2014 Honda CR-V
5679BF1B-3872-497A-98EE-2201D171D194_zpsnonblzxz.jpg

NYwdwfan

@NYwdwfan ha. Thanks, I'll be honest. I didn't search it. The last time I searched a topic on mobile, it didn't come up. Then on my laptop, the subject did pop a couple search returns. I haven't searched anything from my phone here again...my bad!

It was not easy to find - I just remember discussing it so I spent a few minutes trying to remember what the thread was called (ironically it was the same as yours - but I still had issues finding it!). I figured since you were interested I'd post the link - but honestly - I know of a few people who are no longer driving the car they were back in June!!

Daniel Johnson

Original Poster
Yea. I pick up old cars like do dirty sock, and drop them just as quick. I bought a well used sunbeam tiger minus the motor this morning, before I got it home It's been sold, I'm pretty sure the guy I sold it to will have it sold again within the week. Cars don't last long!

NYwdwfan

@NYwdwfan so, what so do you drive? I'm guessing your in New York...so something snow worthy?

LOL - no - I have 2 elementary school aged kids and when it snows I work from home - so I rarely drive in the snow. I drive a 2010 Nissan Altima Hybrid. It got great mileage when I bought it but it's down to around 32 miles/gallon which is far less than some newer gas engines get. But it's got 62,000 miles on it (my commute is around 25 miles a day) and it's paid for so I will be driving this thing into the GROUND before I get a new car!

Daniel Johnson

Original Poster
!973 Dodge Charger 400 horse had since high school built by myself and friends!
That's what I'm talking about! I had a 1979 trans am and a 1968 mustang (a v6, but still built by me) in my highschool years. Both sadly are gone. One wrapped itself around a tree. One was stolen. I'll let you guess which is which.

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
The Robfleet (with internet pics):

2013 VW Passat TDI SE (the daily driver)
6635.jpg

2012 VW Jetta GLI Autobahn Edition (the weekend fun car)
2012-vw-jetta-gli---03.jpg

2004 Toyota 4Runner Limited V8 4WD (to carry around)
2004_toyota_4runner_limited_white_in_burningtown_north_carolina_6420004420249268821.jpg

Daniel Johnson

Original Poster
The Robfleet (with internet pics):

2013 VW Passat TDI SE (the daily driver)
6635.jpg

2012 VW Jetta GLI Autobahn Edition (the weekend fun car)
2012-vw-jetta-gli---03.jpg

2004 Toyota 4Runner Limited V8 4WD (to carry **** around)
2004_toyota_4runner_limited_white_in_burningtown_north_carolina_6420004420249268821.jpg
What's the difference in the gli and a regular jetta? I've always dug those cars...Just never see many around my area

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom