What do you do with old room key cards?

Hot4Hudgens

I tend to keep everything from my visits to WDW: maps, napkins, park tickets, and yup...room keys. That's just the kind of person I am though. I don't necessarily put them to use (for scrapbooking and such), but I just like holding on to them. Heck, I have room keys from my family's stay at the Contemporary in the early 90's. Heh.

CBug88

Like most others on here, I keep my room keys and put them in my scrapbook for every trip, along w/ napkins, park maps, etc. etc.

pcarathers

I had an idea a while back although I've yet to do it, but you can buy business card sized pre cut magnetic strips and stick them to the back and make a magnet out of them to place on your refrigerator. I did some for my office with different photos and phrases on them and they stick to anything metal!!!!!

gboiler1

Didn't read all the posts, so sorry if this has already been mentioned, but I always use mine in the Disney scrapbook. I love to get napkins, menus, fast passes, and of course the ticket/key to the world. It usually is always used on the first page of my book.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom