What do you do with old room key cards?

I just made a scrapbook last month of all of our Disney "Stuff" from the first 5 years(the scrapbook would not hold any more!) The kids LOVE it because they can see all of the park maps and how things have changed over the years.

Tidbit

I keep them with the welcome packet I recieve and put the dates I was there and other random things I get during that trip. Last year I grabbed park napkins, a Halloween popcorn box and the very rare SSE Cover guidemap of Epcot along with all the other essential things that came in my packet.

I do the same thing.....grab extra maps, park napkins, and anything the is holiday related like the Halloween popcorn box. I use all of these items and put them on scrapbook pages for a little extra touch of Disney magic. I also use my park tickets, and photopass too.

My kids thought I was crazy when I first started collecting stuff but now they help.

durangojim

I keep them with the welcome packet I recieve and put the dates I was there and other random things I get during that trip. Last year I grabbed park napkins, a Halloween popcorn box and the very rare SSE Cover guidemap of Epcot along with all the other essential things that came in my packet.

Me too on everything. I've got a big bin that we put all of our miscellaneous Disney stuff in when return from a trip.

LucyintheSky

I keep them in a wallet-size photo/credit card holder that I carry in my purse. It's actually a Hello Kitty one from the store in the Japan pavilion. I still have a room key from around '97 (when the castle was a cake), the year my family stayed at the Poly. I live in Orlando, so I miss the whole "vacation" stuff, like staying in a resort. Seeing that card makes me smile.

wendysue

I got an unused container from Yak and Yeti and keep them in it. It is quite full since I live about 1 1/2 hours away and make frequent trips.

Extremely jealous!! :p But in a good way. Will be there in July and again in November, so I guess I cant complain too much.
I also save as much as I can fit in my carryon.

Mr.EPCOT

I put most of my KTTW and other assorted ticket-type collateral in my Enchanted Tiki Room box:

tikidrums-full.jpg

DizneyPryncess

I either scrapbook them, or add them to my "Disney" wall. It's just some shelves in my loft that I have framed the 2 Magical Moments Certificates I got on my honeymoon, photopass pictures, pins/buttons, and other memorable things!

Love the binder idea, Laura! I might have to steal that!

a2grafix

Some of my old room key cards (from the late 1980s and early 1990s) are in a keepsake storeage box.

Some of my newer room cards and park hopper cards (Shades of Green and Disney Military Salute park hopper card) are used as bookmarks.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom