What do you do when you ruined your own Disney Proposal?

Philo

I would make sure he knows you're going to say yes if he does ask (either at Disney or elsewhere). Proposing is very scary and I don't think there are many men who would do a very public proposal if they thought there was a slight chance they would be rejected.

Remember that you had a fight for a reason (even if it's a stupid one) and if he thinks you might have doubts, I'm sure he won't propose.

thinkhappy

surprise him by proposing to him :shrug:

I absolutely agree. At the end of August I'm going on my first trip to Disney with my boyfriend. Although I've been extremely cynical about marriage for most of my life, I actually already feel like I'm going to marry him. I fully intend on being the one to propose, however I think I'm going to hold off until next summer (we've only been together about 8 months).

But definitely, this is the 21st century. Your dream proposal can come from you!

wdwCC

I absolutely agree. At the end of August I'm going on my first trip to Disney with my boyfriend. Although I've been extremely cynical about marriage for most of my life, I actually already feel like I'm going to marry him. I fully intend on being the one to propose, however I think I'm going to hold off until next summer (we've only been together about 8 months).

But definitely, this is the 21st century. Your dream proposal can come from you!

Before I was purposed to, I was going to give DH a couple more months and then I was going to purpose, but he came through! :)

stitchsMom

Original Poster
Lol! I totally forgot

about this thread - I was so beside myself with upset! I can remember crying as I typed it out...

Well folks, for those of you who predicted he would follow through you were right. I totally didn't expect it either! Everytime we would pass the Wedding Pavillion when on the monorail he would do that cheesy, "aww". I would get so mad at him, as I thought he was just rubbing salt in my wound!

Turns out he was just making sure I had no clue! I will post the story in a New thread :sohappy:

PotteryGal

about this thread - I was so beside myself with upset! I can remember crying as I typed it out...

Well folks, for those of you who predicted he would follow through you were right. I totally didn't expect it either! Everytime we would pass the Wedding Pavillion when on the monorail he would do that cheesy, "aww". I would get so mad at him, as I thought he was just rubbing salt in my wound!

Turns out he was just making sure I had no clue! I will post the story in a New thread :sohappy:

Congratulations! :sohappy:

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult

Good deal. Congratulations! :wave:

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
To be honest he should have never said to you he was going to ask you...You never know when or if you will get back with someone. That was irresponsible on his part and he probably realizes that and will ask you anyways even though he says he wont.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom