What do you always have to have when u go to WDW?

Fossil

Original Poster
What suveniours is it that you always have to have when you go to WDW?

Personally, i always have to buy a pair of boxers everytime I go to WDW. I have from Pooh to Mickey!:hammer:

Don L Duck

Originally posted by Fossil
What suveniours is it that you always have to have when you go to WDW?

Personally, i always have to buy a pair of boxers everytime I go to WDW. I have from Pooh to Mickey!:hammer:
WHOA WAY TO MUCH INFORMATION!!! LOL:lol:

cymbaldiva

I always have to have the latest WDW Barbie doll...also the latest car tags - and I guess also the latest antena toppers too! Guess that's why I'm "high maintenance"! I need soooo much!
:D

CAPTAIN HOOK

My kids usually end up at The Disney Store in DownTown Disney searching for the latest cuddly toys.
Me...... I just find the money to pay for them and then try and find the room to put them in the suitcases :hammer:

conntom

I love

I love the turkey legs they are so good and a bottle of water
it is good for a cheap meat and it will fill you up :slurp:

conntom

I love

I love the turkey legs they are so good and a bottle of water
it is good for a cheap meal and it will fill you up :slurp:

RogueHabit

HAVE to ride the ToT
HAVE to get a t-shirt from Rockin' Roller Coaster
HAVE to eat like a pic for 2 weeks.

HAVE to go on a diet again when we get home.:hammer:

tjcjr

:slurp:
Let's see, Cinnamon Sticky Buns from the Bakery on Main Street, Character Dinner at the Liberty Tree Tavern, Dinner at Cindy's castle, a Water Sprite rental and an out of the ordinary memento to take home => for example my last gift was a "Coconut Postcard" from the Pirates of the Carribean shop:lol:

SnowWhite5669

Let's see so much shopping..... so little money!! I usually try to get some piece of jewerly with a Mickey icon on it. A trip to Company D is always a must for a couple of cool cast member t-shirts. Anything with Snow White on it. Oh and I collect Salt & Pepper Shakers but I have all the ones that are out now so I will just have to keep going back until the new ones come out!:kiss:

figmentmom

I always get a new sweatshirt, and I always look for Figment stuff (and I'm expecting to come home with TONS of Figment stuff this time!!!):sohappy:

tiggerlover55

My family always gets to sub sandwiches at the backlot place at MGM. They are great but really over priced!!
I personally ALWAYS get about 5 TIGGER things b/c i LOVE TIGGER!!!!!

Scooter

I always get at least ONE refrigerator Magnet when I'm at Disney World. My poor refrigerator is starting to look like a Disney Store.:lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom