What do men like most@MK? Husband coming for 1st visit.

MissingDisney

Have him stand and get a picture of him with a princess on his arm.
So you mean her husband poses with her on his arm, right? šŸ˜‰ Because the slipper fit, the kiss worked, and their fairytale ending dream did come true! ā¤ļø

Happy Anniversary @Innovation007 and husband!

As for suggestions, I am the solo gal in the family. Mom to all boys and honestly I wouldnā€™t say anything in particular stands out. All the men in my family have a great time, every time we go to Disney. Everything is for everyone. Have a wonderful time!

AndyS2992

It's not really a question of what 'men' like, more a personal preference to what interests him personally and what type of attractions he enjoys.

MK Attractions with a more 'male' skew of appeal:
Walt Disney World Railroad
Main Street Vehicles
Jungle Cruise
Pirates of the Caribbean
Big Thunder Mountain
Mark Twain Riverboat
Tom Swayer Island
Haunted Mansion
Tomorrowland Speedway
Space Mountain
TRON
The Peoplemover
Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger Spin
Monsters Inc Laugh Floor
Carousel Of Progress

Though I think everything is suitable for everyone. It's more is he in to thrills? slower rides? spinny rides? shows? and such.

Last edited:

Innovation007

Original Poster
So you mean her husband poses with her on his arm, right? šŸ˜‰ Because the slipper fit, the kiss worked, and their fairytale ending dream did come true! ā¤ļø

Happy Anniversary @Innovation007 and husband!

As for suggestions, I am the solo gal in the family. Mom to all boys and honestly I wouldnā€™t say anything in particular stands out. All the men in my family have a great time, every time we go to Disney. Everything is for everyone. Have a wonderful time!
Thanks. I found my Prince.

Innovation007

Original Poster
It's not really a question of what 'men' like, more a personal preference to what interests him personally and what type of attractions he enjoys.

MK Attractions with a more 'male' skew of appeal:
Walt Disney World Railroad
Main Street Vehicles
Jungle Cruise
Pirates of the Caribbean
Big Thunder Mountain
Mark Twain Riverboat
Tom Swayer Island
Haunted Mansion
Tomorrowland Speedway
Space Mountain
TRON
The Peoplemover
Monsters Inc Laugh Floor
Carousel Of Progress

Though I think everything is suitable for everyone. It's more is he in to thrills? slower rides? spinny rides? shows? and such.
he likes comedy so excited to tey Monsters InƧ. What is Main St. Vehicles?

TalkToEthan

). THANKS to everyone in advance. I haven't been to MK in 20 years. - 2 visitors from texas

Texas is approx equidistant to Disneyland and Magic Kingdom

Anaheim in July should be hot but not as hot and miserable as Orlando.
Disneyland is far supreme to MK
Disneyland has Yoda

For him Dl would have been the better play.

jpinkc

Depends, I like the classic rides most. Peter Pan, Pirates, Space Mountain, Haunted Mansion. Are you just doing MK? Liberty Tree is/was still good when we were last there if you want to eat in the park. The Be Our Guest is more atmosphere than food was good to us. Dont eat at Tonys, trust the reviews LOL.

MickeyLuv'r

I don't think there is one answer for everyone.
To some extent WDW is a place where everyone can let out their inner child.

One approach would be to ask your husband what appeals to him. That is usually my answer to questions like this.

For us, one of the highlights is going on a major ride late at night when waits are short, but we like late nights in MK, not everyone does.

Another highlight for us is anything we've not seen before/is new. If the park is all new to him, then he should have a great time.

In your case, I do suggest buying the LLMulti-pass. And make sure to book the virtual queues at 7am (or 1pm) if you want to go on Tiana's or Tron. He will probably appreciate not having to wait in long lines.

You also might want to book a dinner at one of the monorail resorts. If you like steak, try Steakhouse 71. If you prefer seafood, consider Narcoosee's. If you want to eat in the park, maybe Crystal Palace.

ooh- one offbeat thought is to maybe consider getting a haircut in the barber shop, if he's up for it. But you now have to book it in advance, and I think bookings fill very quickly. It looks like it is already booked solid through September 20!

Last edited:

DisneyHead123

Vintage cars and buses that travel up and down Main Street you can ride on, if that's his thing
Sounds fabulous!
Just be aware that they only run first thing in the morning (the amount of time they run varies based on crowd level). Theyā€™re also not guaranteed to run every day, I think based on weather and crowds. (Also, on that note, the steamboat doesnā€™t run until 11:00.)

Skibum1970

Favorites: Pirates, Big Thunder Mountain, Haunted Mansion, Pooh, TRON, Small World (I admit it), Jungle Cruise, the Railroad, and Seven Dwarves Mine Train

2nd Tier: Little Mermaid, Peter Pan, Swiss Family Robinon Treehouse, Philharmagic, and Dumbo.

Probably missing stuff but the Favorites are my "need to ride" list.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom