What Disney tips do you offer to those who ask?

k.hunter30

Two friends of mine went to WDW for the first time on their honeymoon back in the fall. One of the things I told them was, when going to Epcot, either get to Soarin' first, once the park opens, or grab a fast pass early in the day.

lebeau

I've given tips to many, many Disney newbies. I've found that most of them are easily overwhelmed. So, I keep my tips to a minimum.

My first tip is always to get there early, take a break in the afternoon and go back in the evening.

Beyond that, I try to get a sense of what they are looking to do and then base my suggestions on that. If they are willing, I will put together a short guide-book they can follow. But not everyone wants that level of info.

Some people I've helped on previous trips will come back to me for tips on things they can do that will be new to them. I really enjoy helping these people, because I often get to research things I have not done myself.

sleepingchrissy

Oh, that was mean. Or did you mean to say DON'T drink the Beverly?:zipit:

When we go with friends or family for the first time I always lie and say they have to taste the Beverly because it is so good. I tell them "I hate soda but that one is worth drinking" so that way they believe me. LOL. then I watch them drink it. I also love to just hang out in there and watch people drink it for the first time! Their faces are priceless. LOL and then I always have to drink some myself to see if it really is as bad as I remember and.... it always is.

mousebymarriage

I tell EVERYONE about wdwmagic.com . I also advise them on what guide books to buy, where to make their dining ressies and what resorts to stay at. If they don't think I'm crazy already because of all the previous info. I then tell them the way that we tour the parks so they can get an idea of what to do.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom