What Disney merch do you want that doesn't currently exist?

@magicdisneypass

How about some Big Hero 6 / Baymax merch? I have been to every park in the last month looking for anything Baymax or Big Hero 6 and I can't even find a PIN!!! Yesterday however we did locate these really cute Tsum Tsum's at Once Upon a Toy at DTD!! They are pretty cool! But where is all the BH6 merch??? So sick of Frozen and BH6 won an academy award for crying out loud!! Wake up Disney!
IMG_7952.JPG

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
A ride-through DVD of all the attractions. That way you can relive the rides any time you wish when you're not on vacation.

UnhealthilyObsessed

The OP hit the nail on the head with t-shirts of the classic attraction posters. That's #1 on my merch wish list.

I'd also love to see t-shirts of posters for their classic animated shorts.

We stayed at AKL last November and I fell in love with the Christmas loop they played at the resort. I was FLOORED to get home and discover that Disney doesn't have a CD available. That marks exactly one thing they haven't figured out how to monetize. I know I can get all the tracks piecemeal on iTunes, but if they released a 2-CD set of every resort's regular loop and Christmas loop, they'd make some Uncle Scrooge coin.

mousehockey37

I'd like to see them sell the toy monorail trains as just the train. I hate it that if I want to get every color, I'd have to spend $85 many times over, have probably about a mile worth on the same monorail track and tons of tiny little figurines.

Also, make all the playsets again. I see the HM one on eBay, the Poly, the Contemporary, SSE, etc... make them all and make them durable!!!!

Fox&Hound

For my daughter: More Fisher price Disney Little people. Why no Minnie or Daisy? No Frozen characters? I can't understand that one....

mousehockey37

• Any tshirt with material that is thicker than 1 ply toilet paper
  • Some new watch designs for men. They really haven't introduced anything really new in the last 4 years, maybe something Invicta-influenced
  • Bring back decent adult clothing besides the rare polo, especially light and medium-weight jackets and sweaters
  • Some new pens maybe, like the nicer ones they had 6-8 years ago
  • Some other adult-oriented merch, like Daytimers and such
  • Realize that there are other characters for men's clothes besides Grumpy and Mickey

I hear ya.

I wanted a new character shirt, but they were basically mostly blue in color! ( I was there last September) So I wound up getting an Oswald jacket instead.

Oh yeah, if they could maybe, I dunno, LOWER THE PRICES somewhat on the clothing, maybe I'd be more apt to buy it!!!

LAM378

So many things. Figurines. In the 80s and 90s every gift shop sold a huge line of glass figurines (I had Snow White and the 7D...what did I do with them?). I want better and more ornaments and Christmas decor.

But, more than anything, I want a home fragrance line. I want candles that smell like the GF and Y&BC and CR. I want my basement to smell like the Haunted Mansion. I want a car air freshener that smells like Pirates. I want room spray that smells like the Poly. If they made fragrances, I would buy every single thing, and I know I'm not the only one!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom