What Disney merch do you want that doesn't currently exist?

StarWarsGirl

Attraction merchandise, resort merchandise, good quality tees and tanks that arent cut huge. All with good design.

I have several t-shirt from Disney parks. Actually, the majority of my shirts are Disney:rolleyes:. I can get away with it at 18;). While I've had some poor quality ones over the years, I've also had some made from sturdy material that is shaped well for me. My most recent ones are of the best quality. My cat digs her claws into them but they never get holes. I've had t-shirt from other locations and actually, the Disney ones are the most well-made. Whereas when I was at an Orioles game recently, I saw a shirt that cost more than many of my Disney ones and was of lower quality material.

Disneydreamer23

I want white gold Disney charms for my charm bracelet.
I want Disney to bring back the awesome big snow globes for my collection.
I want women's sweatshirts in colors other than grey, pink or white that are really nice and zip up-with no hood
I want Disney to partner with Ameribag (ergonomic Healthy back bag that looks like a tear drop and are the best) and make Disney themed Ameribags to buy each time I go to the park
I want another Disney themed jean jacket for me and my daughter to wear

I bought a minnie one from Kohls last week it was white gold PLATED not sure if thats the same it was 130.00

Beholder

I'd love to see fine scale models that you can build yourself or already built in die-cast. I'd love ride vehicles, attractions, both past and present, park icons, perhaps even some of the more recognizable resorts. I love stuff of this nature and would gladly part with some $$$ for this type of thing.

I'd also like to see more attraction shirts, Otter Box style phone cases (the whole phone, not just the back!), a I'd really really like to see more attraction, resort, character art work.

DW1

I went to the WDW in the late 80's. They had small pewter figures of all the characters. Between 1"-2" tall. There had to be at least 50 different characters. I collected a bunch but couldn't afford all of them. I had Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Donald, Peter Pan, Tink, Bambi, Baloo, Robin Hood, Little John, Dumbo, to name a few. I really wish I could find those again.

DW1

Anyone seen any of these? I would love to find more.
20131129_165907.jpg

DW1

I don't believe I've ever seen those, but I'd love to have been able to get them. It's stuff like this that Disney should/could be offering. I prefer this over Vinylmation any day.
I really liked these. I remember they probably had over 50 different characters. Those are from 1986 when my parents took us on a family trip. I was able to keep adding figures for around 10 more years (it was probably 6 years before I made it back again) they just kept having less and less. Silversmith in Liberty Square was the last place I found them. I keep hoping they will show up on eBay.

Beholder

I really liked these. I remember they probably had over 50 different characters. Those are from 1986 when my parents took us on a family trip. I was able to keep adding figures for around 10 more years (it was probably 6 years before I made it back again) they just kept having less and less. Silversmith in Liberty Square was the last place I found them. I keep hoping they will show up on eBay.

Something like this is such a durable and lasting collectible. With the addition of Pixar, SW and Marvel, this line could've gone on forever.

Redhawk

The T-shirts from "Frozen" in adult sizes, specifically the one with Olaf that says, "I like warm hugs." They make it for kids, why not for grown-ups? Would love to get an XL one and wear it as a nightshirt this winter.

3Caballeros

ot at least, doesn't exist to your knowledge....

I want this cup, but in plastic

20130121_181638-1(2).jpg

I love it, but i just know I'll break either the glass straw or the ceramic cup part. Plus the rubber top will come off and spill. Should have bought it when i had the chance but oh well...

anything 70ish and retro I love.

I also want tshirts of the posters that line the tunnel as you first enter the MK.

and an Orange Bird ringer crewneck tee.
I thought the same thing about this cup. Love it but heavy & breakable.

I want more Disney shirts that come in adult & kid sizes. We love wearing our matching Disney shirts but it is hard to find new ones.

rob0519

I want the men's 100% cotton dress shirts that were made in Honduras (not China) with the Mickey logo on the pocket. I also want some originality and quality back in the housewares and Christmas shops.

Longers

I would love more bits for my pewter train set, some more limited edition bits like the ones I got for the 25th anniversary, I still panic every time I pick them up to dust as I am scared they will break and I will never be able to replace. I want a haunted mansion picture where the eyes follow you (I think that would be really cool) I would love more slow globes and to be honest most of the bits that were in Minnie's house (what did they do with all that stuff that was on her bookshelf when they tore her house down?) and generally some less tacky stuff than they seem to sell now.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom