What DISNEY item did you get for Christmas.??

Tigggrl

I recieved a classic Pluto big fig, and the Mary Poppins Dvd...I bought Cal the Magic Kingdom game, ( I won 3 outta 5!) And the HO scale Disney Christmas Train from the park;)

aimster

I didn't get any Disney stuff this year.... unless you count the 40th anniversary Mary Poppins DVD my mom sent me but it wasn't a Christmas gift.

Nicole

Mary Poppins
Disney Music Trivia game
Three Musketeers Soundtrack
Santa Mickey antenna topper
Sorcerer Mickey pajamas

Of course those are all things I bought for myself - though I did wrap them an put them under the tree. "To Mom from Mickey, Donald and Goofy" or "To Mom from Mom". How else will I have anything to open?

I did get real honest to goodness gifts of:

Donald t-shirt with Donald saying "I shoulda stayed in bed" from my 18 y.o. son. Hmm what does that say about my attitude lately??

18" plush Mickey from my 4 y.o. daughter "so if you get lonesome while Daddy is in Korea you will have something to hug." How's that for a perfect gift given with perfect sentiment from a 4 year old??

imagineer boy

I got a Steam Boat Willie plush toy
The Walt Disney Treasures Mickey Mouse club like Grizz
And the best one ever, an actual seat from alien encounter bought from Ebay! :D

Miss Bell

It's better to give than to recieve

:) I didn't get anything, but gave my husband his annual Brinbaum's Guide book, a Disney trivia book, and a bio on Walt, as well as some Goofy pins for his stocking. I gave my daughter her annual Tinker Bell snowglobe (this year the new one with Tink in the lantern) and some Tink pins for her stocking.

Atta83

I got some old items that were at my grandmothers. They were some old disney wrapping paper, an old minnie doll, and a metal disney thermos.

stitch001

I got
-Hurcles on DVD
-Aladden on DVD
-2 stuffed stitchs, (the little angle one, and the little one that is giveing the rasberries both from the Disney Store)
-A really cool Mickey mug

and then I gave my mom a Disney Villans poster, and a Sorscer Mickey Pin.

But Im most exicted for the Hurc DVD Ive watched it three times already.

AEfx

stitch001 said:
and then I gave my mom a Disney Villans poster, and a Sorscer Mickey Pin.
Who was on the Villians poster? Where did ya get it? That sounds like something I'd want to get... :D

AEfx

DisneyFreak777

First off i got and early christmas gift...a trip to Disney World complete with hotel stay at Pop Century for 4 nights, a night at Mikey's Very Merry Christmas Party, and a day at Epcot. Then on christmas i got the Imagineering book (very awesome, very interesting and also very big) and Aladdin special edition DVD. I think i got the best gifts of all!!!:D

rosebud's mom

Our early December trip was a family gift. I finally got something my father always wanted - Tinkerbell for the top of the Christmas tree. I also got Disney Magic cd set.

I won't even begin to list all the things my children got. The 17 year old is into Cinderella, Mulan, & Nightmare before Christmas. She got the procelain Cinderella and Mulan dolls, and the Nightmare ornament set among many other Disney gifts.

The 4 yr old Rosebud is a Sleeping Beauty fan all the way. I found many assorted things this year that had Aurora exclusively and not all the Princess line-up.

I also found the perfect gift for my 25 year old son while at the outlet in St. Augustine. The Jedi Mickey & Yoda mug from Star Wars weekend. He was REALLY pleased with it.

winterparkbaby

annual passes for the family

my daughter got

disney priness (dp) jeep
dp spin d dance ballet studio
dp toy chest
dp play doh set
dp purse

I am thinking I forgot something put that is close to the list, I believe.

My husband got me 2 really neat gifts from QVC, the Mickey toaster and sandwich maker. Both items burn the image of Mickey onto the bread, but the toaster also plays a snippet of the Mickey Mouse song when the toast is done! Needless to say, I've been eating a lot of bread since Saturday. :D

Tinkrbell

I had a very Disney Christmas.
I got a porcelin Cinderella,
porcelin dancing Cinderella & Pronce Charming set,
Pocahontas on DVD,
Aladdin on DVD,
a Tinkerbell Hallmark ornament,
a Tinkerbell t-shirt,
& a Snow White snowglobe.

AndyP

I got a Disney Share of my parents, official ccetificate and gold frames on the way! Also i gott a limited edition, 75th anniversary, 1 of 5000, talking Mickeyy phone :D

My dad also got Aladdin, Monster's Inc, and The Santa Clause DVDs, the first two are the collector's editions. So overall, lots of Disney stuff!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom