What DISNEY item did you get for Christmas.??

SpenceMan01

AEfx said:
Magic Kingdom game? What is that?? Sounds VERY cool...

AEfx
Here's a thread all about it: http://forums.wdwmagic.com/showthread.php?t=48089

As soon as I opened it up, I started pointing stuff out... "The map is laid out like WDW's MK, but it's Sleeping Beauty Castle on there, and Tarzan's Treehouse is at DL. That's the DL facade of IASW..." My girlfriend just rolled her eyes at me. It's a VERY childish and simplistic game, but fun nonetheless. I am going to play it with her some more to get her acquainted to the MK :animwink:

1disneydood said:
I got ... book- Inside the Dream the personal story of Walt Disney

I am borrowing this book from my college's library. Big book, lots of info and good stories about Walt. Congrats :sohappy:

Pippa

In amongst lots of presents my only Disney ones were two pairs of Eeyore socks and a key tidy that is hand made and has Eeyore and Pumbaa painted on it.

barnum42

Budahman said:
I just realized that starting this post is gonna make me very jealous of the wonderful gifts you all received. :)
I'll try and keep my jealously to a minimum. HeHe!!
Well, I would not want you going around with negative feelings, so I'll let you know that I got two Disney related gifts - nothing and sod-all :lol:

LucyK

I got a lot of DVD's:
Home on The Range, Mulan 1 and 2, The Santa Clause Two, Mickey's Twice Upon A Christmas.
And I really cool friend of mine sent me the new Carl Bark's collection, since I'm so addicted to Donald and Uncle Scrooge.

Oh, and mom gave me 500 bucks which I'll use on my upcoming trip to WDW! I can't wait to hug Donald again!

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
I got:
* A replica ride poster of 20k Leauges under the sea.
* Lenox Sorcerer Mickey
* Scene it WDW version
* Big stuffed Stitch
* Pluto hockey jersey
* Press kit from the 25th anniversary WDW celebration.

egionet

I only got a Mickey and Minnie fleece blanket from my sister. My other three presents were the Star Wars Trilogy DVDs, a digital camera, and a large amount of money!

maelstrom

- $25 Disney Dollars
- Disney Scene It
- Tinker Bell snow-globe
- Tinker Bell fleece
- Mickey shirt
- about $400 WDW spending money (to be spent on pins, lots of stuff at the Belz outlets, clothes, pins, attraction posters, did I mention pins..)

- I also recieved a sweater, pajama pants, leg-warmers, gloves, scarf, rubber stamps -

Disney Dollars are so cool! I don't want to spend them. My dad and I both got a bunch, so we traded around and each kept an envelope with some designs and kept the rest to spend. Originally in my envelope I got two $10's with Donald on the front and Disneyland Paris on the back, and my $5 had mountain-climbing Mickey on the front and DCA's logo on the back. My dad got all $5's and his had Goofy on the front and Disneyland's Electrical Parade on the back. Those are the only ones we're spending. We have $5 Disney Dollars from a long time ago, which have Donald on the front and the castle, Spaceship Earth, and a monorail on the back. We keep of all our collectible Disney Dollars in the safe. I am very excited about the Disney Dollars!

disnyfan89

I got
the Test Track slot car kit
Treasure Planet (movie, soundtrack,game. do you think I treasure planet? :lol:)
Dumbo spinner for my Monorail (I got astro orbter last year so now I am just like the real magickingdom, one to many :lol:)
and A trip to Disneyland for the 50th aniversary :sohappy:

togasports

I got a few things, The Designing Disney Book, The Sorcerer Mickey Hallmark Ornament, and the Disney Treasures Tommorrowland DVD tin that includes the entire EPCOT Video!

stitchfan

Mary Poppins DVD

Giant stuffed Stitch

2 Stitch t-shirts

Jack Skellington Hallmark Ornament

and my Valentine's trip to WDW...which was Christmas and birthday from my folks. :D My hubby says that from here till 2/12/05 I'm going to be bouncing off the walls with excitement...and he's probably right... :p

But one of the nicest things I got yesterday was in my e-mail box...birthday greetings from WDWMagic!

Thanks, y'all...:)

cj2me

I got a new digital cam corder for our next Disney trip in May. My daughter received the Princess TV and DVD player from my parents. She also received
JoJo Circus playset, Princess Play CD player, Belle nightgown, Tink-JoJo-Minnie and Nemo pajames and a Tink sweatshirt.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom