What DISNEY item did you get for Christmas.??

Budahman

Original Poster
[/B]Merry Christmas fellow Disney Fans! :xmas:

I Thought it'd be fun to see what Disney related items everyone got for Christmas gifts this year.

For me, I'm very bummed I didn't get ANY. My daughter did get a few, so I'm glad for that :)
I did however get enough $$$$ to plan/pay for my next trip. :sohappy:

Have a SAFE Holiday Season!
LOU

General Grizz

I've racked up a few things these past couple of days, including the latest (WONDERFUL!) wave of Walt Disney Treasures DVDs. Mickey Mouse Club is a must-see and a GREAT way to celebrate Disneyland's 50th Anniversary (With Disneyland Legend Wally Boag on episode 2, disc 1!)

I also received a nice set of unused Cast Member shirts from the opening team of Disney Stars on Motor Cars, Tarzan Rocks and Animal Kingdom, along with some pretty nice Disneyana Convention tees.

Finally, last but CERTAINLY not least, the wonderful Mary Poppins 2-Disc CD Set is a MUST for the 1964 Disney fan. The music is OUT OF THIS WORLD, and I can tell you that any nostalgic Walt Disney fan will have tears rolling down their cheeks on listening to some of the instrumental tracks on Disc 1. Thank you so much, Randy Thornton!

Hope your next trip comes soon, Budahman, and Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night. :)

Pixie Duster

A Tink purse, a Daisy duck plush (love Daisy!), and Mickey's House of Villians (which I lent to somebody a year ago and never got back).

p.s. - I also received two microwaves, and I already own one, so now I own 3 microwaves. Yikes.

xfkirsten

I got the Mulan Special Edition DVD, the Complete Pluto DVDs (finally! My dawg gets some love! :sohappy: ), and a bunch of Aladdin figurines and dolls. :D

Budahman

Original Poster
I just realized that starting this post is gonna make me very jealous of the wonderful gifts you all received. :)
I'll try and keep my jealously to a minimum. HeHe!!

I should mention that I did get some Mickey Mouse chocolate, but I gave that to my daughter (even though she cant eat it yet-she's only 1 as of Christmas Eve). :)

General Grizz....it's looking like a mid-April trip. Only 4 mths away.

tigger248

I got quite a bit of Disney stuff.

I got:
Aladdin on DVD.
Quite a few of the Disney Hallmark ornaments
Mulan on DVD
The three most recent Disney Treasures DVDs
Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories for GBA
Disney Scene It (I actually got 2 copies of it. One from my mom and one from my aunt and uncle. I guess I got my message across when I asked for it. :lol: )
A pad of paper and a keychain from Disney's On the Record
Some Disney candy in my stocking (little Tigger, Pooh, and Piglet chocolates)

I also got a Nintendo DS from my parents (not that it's disney, but still exciting to me). It was quite a surprise, but made me very happy. I really wanted one, but didn't think I'd get one.

AEfx

Mostly DVDs - Aladdin, Sleeping Beauty, Lion King, Fantasia.

However, I did get a "related" gift - a chest with velvet lined drawers to store my keepsakes - which was purchased for me with the condition of using at least one of the drawers for my pin collection which has been on my kitchen table for about six months. :)

AEfx

NemoRocks78

Seized
Premium Member
- Disney Scene It? DVD board game
- Goofy pajamas
- Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories (GBA game)
- Mary Poppins - 40th Anniversary Edition DVD
- WDW Official Album 2004 CD
- Illuminations: RoE/Tapestry of Dreams CD
- King Arthur - Unrated Director's Cut DVD
- Pirates of the Caribbean movie poster
- DisneyQuest Annual Pass

Austin1

Disney Christmas gifts

I normally get alot more but this year I only got the thousand page "Art of Disney" book. Iv'e been reading it while the fam. watches home alone.

MagicalMonorail

I got:

-A NYC World of Disney picture frame
-A NYC World of Disney Christmas ornament
-Mickey Mouse pajamas

I also got some candy stuffed into my Mickey Mouse stocking.

nibblesandbits

I got a Mickey Mouse Doll from my mom
Then I got a Holiday Mickey Mouse doll, Mickey Christmas DVD, and a Mickey figurine from my boyfriend. :xmas: :sohappy:

AEfx

SpenceMan01 said:
I got The Magic Kingdom Game and Disney Monopoly from my girlfriend and a trip to WDW from my parents (Jan 5-15th)!!
Magic Kingdom game? What is that?? Sounds VERY cool...

AEfx

stitch131313

I got Dumbo on DVD, The Game of Life "Pirates of the Caribbean" version, and a premium annual pass to Disney World! I'm really happy about that last one. It's been almost a year since I last went to Disney. That's some serious withdrawal for me.

Horizons1

I lucked out this year. I got
Space Mountain Adventure playset
Sorcerers Hat Adventure playset
Monorail Purple
WDW Resort signs (Monorail accessory)
WDW Light poles (Monorail Accessory)
Alladin Boxed DVD set
Stitch mug
Stitch T-shirt
Mickey Sweater

I got my mother the Mary Poppins DVD set.

loribeth

I got Mary Poppins, an animal kingdom pen, pooh pen, eeyore pen, nemo pen, pooh snowflake pen, tinkerbell slippers, tinkerbell washcloth, pooh washcloth, and eleven pins.

1disneydood

I got a HM big snowglobe, Stitch coffee cup, book- Inside the Dream the personal story of Walt Disney, Disney characters canister set and a Mickey trivet for my kitchen, and $75 in Disney Dollars.

My son got a Stitch in the tube lamp for his bedroom and $50 in Disney dollars. And my Wife got a Stitch coffee mug, Pooh pajamas, and $50 in Disney dollars.

:D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom