What!? Did you just see that!?

Soarin2u

Original Poster
Have any of you been walking somewhere at Disney and and randomly see something that leaves utterly confused, or weirded out? Can be ANYTHING on Disney Property!

For me it had to be last year. While waiting for our doom buggy in the HM, I saw a person meditating in one. No one questioned it and, no one told him to get off, they just let him go for another round around the attraction. Maybe he requested it from on of the CM's or maybe no one wanted to distrub him. I don't know, but it soon led my family to have many jokes afterwards.

DizneyPryncess

Yes, just a few weeks ago! I saw a white rabbit hopping around the Polynesian at night, down by the beach. I have never seen a rabbit like this in the wild w/the long fur around the face. I felt like Alice! A little while later, a couple came walking along and said, "Hey look, it's our little rabbit friend." I was like...what?? I guess he hangs out there, but a white rabbit in Disney weirded me out!

f072a2c4-23ec-4e17-8855-47bac994fd10.jpg

AllyInWonderland

Yes, just a few weeks ago! I saw a white rabbit hopping around the Polynesian at night, down by the beach. I have never seen a rabbit like this in the wild w/the long fur around the face. I felt like Alice! A little while later, a couple came walking along and said, "Hey look, it's our little rabbit friend." I was like...what?? I guess he hangs out there, but a white rabbit in Disney weirded me out!

You should have chased it to his rabbit hole and "accidentally" fallen into Wonderland!!!! :p

Britt

That is one if the coolest things I've seen/heard!! Amazing!

I'd totally feel like Alice! Haha

Rob562

For me it had to be last year. While waiting for our doom buggy in the HM, I saw a person meditating in one. No one questioned it and, no one told him to get off, they just let him go for another round around the attraction. Maybe he requested it from on of the CM's or maybe no one wanted to distrub him. I don't know, but it soon led my family to have many jokes afterwards.

If you were at the Load platform and he was already in the buggy, he most likely got on at the Unload platform, which is where handicap/wheelchair Guests board. It's possible the gentleman was blind (or mostly blind) and just wanted to ride with his eyes closed to be able to absorb the sounds of the Mansion fully.

-Rob

mcstensrud

Was about half way through a pretty long wait for Killamanjaro Safari a week and a half ago,when a pretty large family in front of us had a little boy that had to go potty.
They all kind of looked at each other like what should we do? Well some one came up with the idea that he could go in a diaper.Then they all kind of circled around him,at that point not wanting to stand there and watch this go down,me hubby and a few more people passed them by.We all said to each other did we just see that?

Cmdr_Crimson

I'm sorry...But, I have to put this on here...
knowledge-tim-the-enchanter-monty-python-demotivational-posters-1292343711.jpg

I_heart_Tigger

Last time I was at Typhoon Lagoon there was a bus tour of either Mennonites or Amish kids. All teens, dressed head to toe and this was August! I can't imagine how hot it was. They camped out on the sand for a while, ate some lunch and left. I can't imagine how tempting the water would have looked

Soarin2u

Original Poster
Well, he was obviously meditating. :) He was sitting cross legged, hands formed to keep energy circulating and obviously mouthing something. After living in a Buddhist home for a year now, I am aware of what it takes to meditate. But thank you for your answer! If I had known less your answer may have kept me from feeling less weirded out! Thank you! :D

rnese

Where should I begin...
1. 5 years ago I was standing at a urinal in the lockerroom at the All-Star Movie pool when a foreign lady walked in with her son. She said "hello". (That was nice of her) She didn't leave! She got dressed with her son. (This is true)
2. Last summer at about 10pm, I was walking from the Garden Wing of the Contemporary towards the Main building and out of a door to my left (must have been a maintenance door) came Peter Pan! Of course I said, "Well, hello Peter!" He/She (couldn't tell) seemed freaked out that I saw him/her and hurried away! (Also true)
3. Last year I saw a tour-group of South American kids, who were chanting and singing! (Sarcasm, of course)
4. I saw a t-shirt in the Contemporary store with a tag that said "Made in the USA". (More sarcasm)

Does anyone know why I would have seen Peter Pan at the Contemporary at night?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom