What did you do?

BrianV

Had DW drive me into Mass General with her (where she works) and then ran out past MIT, Harvard, and Tufts. Cool drizzly day and perfect for what ended up being 10.3 miles.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170727-103041.png
    Screenshot_20170727-103041.png
    330.8 KB · Views: 27

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Just competed the 2nd Virtual 5k - first run in nearly 2 months!

Wasn't my fastest 5k on record - actually ran 3.2 miles - took two short walk breaks and walked the last quarter mile. But I did it! And damn, it felt good..... :joyfull:

May not feel the same tomorrow, lol.

And back at the gym Monday, with my brand new eyes. :cool:

Swissmiss

Premium Member
Yes @LAKid53, unfortunately there has been a lot of work hours this past week, but it's for a good cause - in another week I'll be on vacation for three weeks (two weeks at the beach :):):):):)) so I've been trying to get stuff off my desk before I leave. And I have already informed the office that my work phone will be left at home so any emergencies will have to be addressed to my boss - who will also be on vacation but because he had already approved mine, his bosses are making him take his phone and a laptop. :joyfull:

Swissmiss

Premium Member
@LAKid53 Forgot to add: glad that the eyes are all better and you are getting back to running. It will be important to get back in shape for when you come do the Castle to Chateau challenge with me next year :joyfull::joyfull:

(Edited to correct the wrong use of a word in English - it worked great in French though!)

LAKid53

Premium Member
@LAKid53 Forgot to add: glad that the eyes are all better and you are getting back to running. It will be important to get back in shape for when you come do the Castle to Chateau challenge with me next year :joyfull::joyfull:

(Edited to correct the wrong use of a word in English - it worked great in French though!)

French is fine - I do remember some of my 4 years from high school....

LAKid53

Premium Member

Keep dreaming - I may be a grandmother or a grandmother to be by then....

Swissmiss

Premium Member
Keep dreaming - I may be a grandmother or a grandmother to be by then....

And what a cool grandmother you'd be, bringing the grandkid(s) to DLP :joyfull::joyfull:

All joking aside, I do understand - I've got less than 5 months to psych myself up for getting on the airplane... I just keep focusing on the Christmas tree in my sister's living room and our plans for WDW for Marathon weekend and telling myself the only way to make that a reality is to take a Xanax and get on the plane :oops:

LAKid53

Premium Member
And what a cool grandmother you'd be, bringing the grandkid(s) to DLP :joyfull::joyfull:

All joking aside, I do understand - I've got less than 5 months to psych myself up for getting on the airplane... I just keep focusing on the Christmas tree in my sister's living room and our plans for WDW for Marathon weekend and telling myself the only way to make that a reality is to take a Xanax and get on the plane :oops:

Having flown with an infant - my daughter - no way. Plus, he/she would be way too young to take to Paris....daughter's not even pregnant yet. But they are trying.

dreamfinder

Sat was 5.5ish outside with DS in jogger. Since he refuses to sleep past 6 on the weekends, figured might as well get the day started early. : ) Helped to beat the heat too. Sun was 2@2i@8, 4.7 on bike, 1@2i@8, 2.3 on bike. My knee twinged and I had been doing good the last two weeks, didn't want to push it. Today was bike.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom