what country in world showcase

WDWKat26

Ditto, China is my favorite. I love the stuff you can buy there (the little buddha and dragon statues, I have like 4) plus the food at Lotus Blossom Café is AWESOME :)

Upvote 0
The UK! 2 reasons:
1- The British Invasion. The closest ill ever be to The Beatles.
2- I have a UK Obsession. I looooove everything about the United Kingdom, ever since I was a kid.

I also like Norway and China.

Upvote 0

CThaddeus

My vote goes to The American Adventure, but only because of the attraction itself. Other pavilions should have such lavish attractions exploring their histories, too.

Runner up would be Mexico.

Upvote 0

MissM

I've got three favorites.

1 - France. Pastry shop. 'Nuff said.

2 - UK. Twinnings Tea. International and UK only flavors available.

3 - Japan. I can spend all day (and waaaaay too much money) in the shop there.
-m

Upvote 0

bgraham34

I love going to Norway just to ride Maelstromand the women. But My favorite country overall is Germany. I love to eat there and its so entertaining.

Upvote 0

ZapperZ

This was easy - NORWAY!

Why? Because of two things: Maelstorm, and the bakery out front that has the Kringle - sweet, almond-covered pretzel.

Zz.

Upvote 0

DisneyFine

I really enjoyed the Mexican and Norway Pavillions:D Both have fantastic little rides that easily explain their culture and way of life to me! Also both countries have great food! Same with China, rice&chicken!mmmmmm:D

Upvote 0

ChuckElias

It's hard to pick just one. I love the "Beatles" in UK. I love the American Adventure and the Voices of Liberty. I love Rio del Tiempo and the market in Mexico. I love the restaurant at Japan.

I chose France, tho. The restaurant is great. I like the entertainment there, too. There's the "statue" who moves and surprises the guests. Also the balancing act where the guy stacks about 20 chairs and climbs to the top. Plus the movie in France is just awesome to me. (The music is spectacular.) It's where I got to join the World Showcase Players; and that was FUN. Plus, it's where you see Belle and Beast.

Upvote 0

meryll83

I love Disney's version of the UK, it's so pretty! Although it is pretty here sometimes!!!

I think I might have to go with Mexico as my fave, I love the atmosphere. Although the huge shop in Japan is cool!

Upvote 0

Myron

World Showcase

I like all the pavilions in the World Showcase; it's a mini-world's fair. My favorites are Mexico, Norway,USA (American Adventure), Japan, Morocco, Canada and the UK. Several pavilions are just glorified shopping malls with no culture on exhibit. I was humiliated several years ago at the China Pavilion. I was videotaping a few seconds of the Circlevision film and a nasty guard almost took away my camera and started screaming and embarrassing me. No signs were posted about photography and all the other pavilions let you tape. If this is how I would get treated as a tourist in China, I will visit elsewhere.

Upvote 0

CThaddeus

I like all the pavilions in the World Showcase; it's a mini-world's fair. My favorites are Mexico, Norway,USA (American Adventure), Japan, Morocco, Canada and the UK. Several pavilions are just glorified shopping malls with no culture on exhibit. I was humiliated several years ago at the China Pavilion. I was videotaping a few seconds of the Circlevision film and a nasty guard almost took away my camera and started screaming and embarrassing me. No signs were posted about photography and all the other pavilions let you tape. If this is how I would get treated as a tourist in China, I will visit elsewhere.

Strange, I've never had that problem. In fact, two months ago when I was there I was one of only six people in the theater, and I was videotaping the whole time. When I was there in 2000 and 1996 I had no problems, either. I think you just got a guard with a 'tude.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom