What Classic Disney movies, do you think should have a ride at DW

chinitopoop

Original Poster
We all know the probability of Disney bringing some of their classic movies to life through a permanent ride or attraction, but if you can take away all the inhibiting factors that stop the rides from being made, and actually had a choice yourself of what disney classics you would like to see come to life, which movies would you pick, and what kind of attraction would they be in?

autumndawn1006

Pete's Dragon-My all-time favorite. It has good music and would be relatively easy to incorporate into a dark ride. As an added bonus, it might make a good counterpoint to US incorporating Harry Potter. Disney can have their own much happier, much more magical dragon!

Mufasa's Pride

We all know the probability of Disney bringing some of their classic movies to life through a permanent ride or attraction, but if you can take away all the inhibiting factors that stop the rides from being made, and actually had a choice yourself of what disney classics you would like to see come to life, which movies would you pick, and what kind of attraction would they be in?
Obviously, for me, The Lion King.

I remember Tahu gave me this link to a fan imagineered attraction dubbed "Pride Mountain." An attraction like his would be perfect in MGM or DAK. The plans for this attraction are so detailed and attention to detail is brillant.

I know this isn't the Imagineer thread but I just wanted to share this:

http://www.themeparkreview.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=22010&highlight=lion+king

DisneyChik17

All of them. I plan on having my kids know those movies and would love for them to be able to ride the movies as well. I think it is a shame that TWDC doesn't concentrate more on putting the classics in the forefront. I would love to see more rides based on the classics that I grew-up on.

Astronaut Jones

Sorry about that last post, I'm bored and home alone because I have no interest in seeing Grindhouse. In all seriousness, I think Beauty and the Beast should be scrapped as a stage show and made into a ride. There's a lot of possibilities with that one and I think its classic enough to have an audience despite not being very recent. It would also be pretty eclectic in it's appeal, it's slightly girly but also has a good amount of excitement and danger.

Nicole220

Obviously, for me, The Lion King.

I remember Tahu gave me this link to a fan imagineered attraction dubbed "Pride Mountain." An attraction like his would be perfect in MGM or DAK. The plans for this attraction are so detailed and attention to detail is brillant.

I know this isn't the Imagineer thread but I just wanted to share this:

http://www.themeparkreview.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=22010&highlight=lion+king
I agree with the Lion King...it's my favorite animated Disney movie.

I've seen that link before, it's absolutely amazing!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom