What attraction quotes do you use in everyday life?

The Mighty Tim

Slightly related, but I was passing through Madrid Airport a few months ago, and I had to ride the automated people mover thing they've got to move between terminals. As the doors were about to close, an automated voice said "Please stand clear of the doors" in both English and Spanish. Naturally I smiled to myself, to the bemusement of my colleagues with whom I was travelling.

Simba's Mom

Not sure if it counts, but the It's A Small World song is stuck in my head on almost a daily basis.

I just got a new iPhone, and I'm trying to figure out how to make that song my ringtone. Maybe I'm a . But I do use the title as my most common saying. That and the "Have a magical day!"

kvillegas

It's political convention season, so we've been singing a lot of Golden Dream as our own soundtrack when they play those ridiculous videos to the delegates.

Phineas

Original Poster
I have another one!
Any time my girlfriend and I are watching something, whenever any word that rhymes with "Imagination" and has the same syllable count is said (i.e: Manipulation, Justification, etc.), I sing the word quietly to myself to the tune of One Little Spark.

Worth noting: my girlfriend is unfamiliar with Figment.
Also worth noting: My word, my girlfriend is a trooper.

morgan22

We use Muppets 4D quotes literally daily ...
'Sorry Lady'
'You've got a minute and a half'
'Don't you just hate it when your nose runs'

And whenever someone puts their foot down and the car speeds up 'Light speed to Endor' ... though I guess this is a little dated now, I don't remember them using it in the newer Star Tours...

Goofyernmost

It could be... close enough lol.
It is... I was just jerking your chain a little. It is the atmosphere and feelings that it made, not the exact words. That is especially true now that we don't hear it anymore along with... 'those with forward facing tentacles should keep them within the vehicle'.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom