What attraction quotes do you use in everyday life?

slappy magoo

Not an attraction quote per se but a personal Disney call-back...one trip, I would occasionally say things that I thought kids would say. I wouldn't say it like a kid would say it, but say incredibly sweet naive things with all the gravitas of an adult. Like when my wife would ask if I wanted to go in the pool, I'd sniff and say "that's not a pool for big kids, that's a pool for babies." That sort of thing.

Anyway, we're at Animal Kingdom Lodge after eating at Boma. We're looking at giraffes. I say "I know that giraffe. His name is Ned and one day he will let me pet him." Again, like a grownup with dignity and self-respect. And it struck both of us as so outrageously stupid, whenever we see any animal, even lightning bugs or salamanders, one of us will say "His name is Ned and one day he will let me pet him."

cheesecake

These are all so funny! I've been trying to think if I say anything else from attractions, because I feel like I quote Disney all the time, but I think it's mostly just the movies and songs.

Schneewittchen

My household frequently breaks into song:

"Heigh-Ho" when we're hiking with the kids.

"Grim Grinning Ghosts" and "Yo Ho A Pirate's Life for Me" are randomly interjected in car conversations with the spouse.

20KMourner

Just about all my favorite daily quotes come from attractions, much to my wife's chagrin. That's part of my shtick.

."That's just a small sampling of the high brow huuumor you'll experience...."

"A salute to all nations, but mostly America."

"Por favor mantengase alejado de las puertas.

Almost anything from the Jungle Cruise, be especially my all time favorite, "On the right you'll notice a "71 Impala."

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom