What Attraction Merchandise Would you like to see more of?

Cmdr_Crimson

Original Poster
What they should Really bring back is the March Magic Logos..These by far were the best thing they had to offer via merch for attractions..
mm17dhkj7982.jpg

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
It’s not so much attractions merch…but resort

You wear a haunted mansion shirt in the real world and you look like a fool

You wear a yacht club one and it’s a conversation starter

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
With every good ride comes to an end there comes the moment where you want a piece of it to wear or have a keepsake of...Now a days many of these attraction gift shops have gone the way of putting IP related to Said store (How NBC has a dedicated section in the ToT gift shop is beyond me). But, since dedicated attraction merch is harder to come by for these stores, what attraction merch would you like to see more of filling these stores instead of standard WDW characters shirts? I would love to see way more merch for these attractions again as follows...
  • Space Mountain (No questions asked..Point out one right now with Tron merch everywhere!)

Souvenir neck braces

WorldExplorer

I'm rapidly approaching the end of my Dino-Rama plush collection and would absolutely kill for them to put new prizes in there. I know it'd be unreasonable to expect that since the current ones are so new anyway, but like even something like Christmas ones that're the same quality as the current ones would be absolutely amazing.

• Dinosaur (I'm probably the only one who wants a Dino Institute shirt)

Me too! People do buy Dinosaur shirts from other sellers (edit: like Etsy, to be clear), but they're usually stuff like "Not our dino" or "We're not gonna make it!".

So long as they put a dinosaur on it prominently people would totally buy it.

Dinosaur, a major ride and great attraction like that should have at least a few itens of merch.

You act as if the dinosaur hand puppets are not among the greatest ride merchandise to ever exist.

Last edited:

LeighM

I wish they had nice, understated Haunted Mansion or Peter Pan's Flight shirts for adults. I have some Disney shirts I don't mind wearing out when I'm back home but I have yet to find a shirt of either of my two fav rides that I would feel comfortable wearing out in public in a non Disney setting LOL.

S.I.R. the Robot

In the Parks
No
Buzz Lightyear. I bet the gift shop is loaded with Lightyear merch still.
Where are Scrooge McDuck, Rescuers, Aristocats, Hercules, Hunchback of Notre Dame, and Mr. Toad?
I wonder that about Zurg. Why doesn't he have a walkaround character? I just wanna meet the closest character to Swayzak.

ppete1975

Yes.

Seriously I was in the parks a month ago, thinking where is all of the merchandise. If it hadnt been for the lightsaber I bought and trader sams, I might not have bought anything.

Stuffed animals? very lacking especially compared to day of old. Even hats the selection wasnt near what it used to be. Can we still use the supply chain as an excuse?

S.I.R. the Robot

In the Parks
No
Yes.

Seriously I was in the parks a month ago, thinking where is all of the merchandise. If it hadnt been for the lightsaber I bought and trader sams, I might not have bought anything.

Stuffed animals? very lacking especially compared to day of old. Even hats the selection wasnt near what it used to be. Can we still use the supply chain as an excuse?
Good thing I got an RX-24 figure for Xmas 2015. DHS wouldn't have him then and they don't have him now.

I've been meaning to buy a S.I.R. figure on eBay. If I do, then I'm defo bringing him on my Tomorrowland-only MK trip, to show he'll come back as an AA someday.

ppete1975

They need to make tech shirts for running, with baymax that on the back say I am not fast.
I have seen non official ones during rundisney events.
1684424735223.png

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom