What attraction do you think Disney is going to replace Stitch’s Great Escape with?

What attraction do you think Disney is going to replace Stitch’s Great Escape with?

• Wreck it Ralph

Votes: 37 34.9%
  • Wall E

Votes: 10 9.4%
  • The Incredibles

Votes: 11 10.4%
  • Big Hero 6

Votes: 8 7.5%
  • Alien

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Doctor Strange

Votes: 7 6.6%
  • Something Original

Votes: 8 7.5%
  • Extraterrorestrial Alien Encounter return

Votes: 9 8.5%
  • Stitch Encounter

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • Other

Votes: 13 12.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ParkFan550

Original Poster
I’ve been wondering ever since Stitch closed, what is a Disney going to be doing with that space and what type attraction are they going to be most likely putting in there?

Phicinfan

I’ve been wondering ever since Stitch closed, what is a Disney going to be doing with that space and what type attraction are they going to be most likely putting in there?
They don't know, but multiple reports they had up to three options and all three got canned. So asking the question for now may be a bit pointless

JIMINYCR

Forget any Aliens return. Thats never going to happen unfortunately. A Dr. Strange attraction would fit thematically very well into Tomorrowland or an Incredibles because of the multiple diversity of characters and super heroes theme that could excite the kids.

ObscurityPoint

Forget any Aliens return. Thats never going to happen unfortunately. A Dr. Strange attraction would fit thematically very well into Tomorrowland or an Incredibles because of the multiple diversity of characters and super heroes theme that could excite the kids.
I could see it being something Marvel-related while not breaking the universal contract. Big Hero 6 and Ralph VR attractions do seem likely though.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom