What area of the world would be a good area for Animal Kingdom?

What area of the world would be a good area of Animal Kingdom?

• American Desert

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • American Forest

• Siberia

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Brazilian rainforest

Votes: 25 61.0%
  • Ice age(nothing to do with the movie)

Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Southern pacific

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

harryk

Brazilian Rainforest - so that in the future we would know what it looked like.
Maybe WDW would be the only rainforest left in a few years.

The Empress Lilly

My usual heresy: Anything but Beastly Kingdomme. Never liked the looks of it. ;)

I've got a thing for extinct animals. So I wish Disney would tap into its creative resources to bring lost worlds to life.

Lucky

Australia and Amazonia. The best two lands in AK (and in all of WDW in my opinion) are the "real" ones, Asia and Africa, so they would probably do a great job on other real ones.

Dinoland is just OK, pretty much on the level of IoA's Dino area. AK should focus on real animals, and let IoA/US specialize in extinct and mythical creatures.

devoy1701

somebody should stop making pointless poll threads.

you don't even ever include the obvious replies that people would likely choose. ie: missing Australia and Beastly Kingdom from this thread....missing Stitch from your what MK ride should be closed thread... :brick:

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
Here's my standard answer- "None of the above." :hammer:

How about some polls about DL while you're at it? Observing your locale and all.....

rkelly42

Have to agree here, the two biggest answers are missing. Beastly Kingdom and Australia should have been on this poll.

njDizFan

I like the idea of a European forest theme. Maybe they could do like thatched roofs and maybe some Princess meet and greets:lookaroun

Lucky

I'm not one of those people who defends everything Disney, but I'm not going to pile on about everything supposedly wrong with AK.

#1, the park has only been open since 1998. They added Everest just a few years ago. It's not as if MK was all that great by current standards when it first opened in 1971: there were no mountains at all, and the last one (Splash) didn't open until 21 years later.

#2, AK is supposed to be different from the other parks. The things that make it different will appeal to some people, but maybe it will never be very appealing to others who want to ride rides all day.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom