What are your favorite sounds at Disney?

wdwdude1

Favorite Ride/Attraction Audio: Star tunnel music on Space Mountain and "Paging Mr. Morrow, Mr. Tom Morrow, please contact Mr. Johnson in the control tower to confirm your flight to the moon."
Favorite Ambiance Music: Innoventions area or any area in AK.
Favorite Environment Sound: The monorail whizzing thru the Contemporary.
Your Personal Favorite thing to say in WDW: "I could live here."

BrerJim

Favorite ride/attraction audio: SpectroMagic parade
Favorite ambiance music: Animal Kingdom park
Favorite environment sound: "Please Stand Clear Of The Doors. Por favor manténganse se alejado de las puertas."
Personal favorite thing to say: "Where to next?"

Parkeit

Favorite Ride/Attraction Audio: Spaceship Earth or Living With The Land
Favorite Ambiance Music: Tomorrowland
Favorite Environment Sound: Sitting on the dock of the Poly late at night when the park is closed, but when the wind blows just right you can hear the Main Street music. Plus the sound of the wind and water lapping with the occasionally boat horn.
Your Personal Favorite thing to say in WDW: "There's your house!" or "Blueberry Girl" as my husband and I ride LWTL. His name is B____ Jones.
Living%20with%20the%20Land%202.jpg

DisneyFreak

Favorite Ride/Attraction Audio: WEDWay People Mover. Classic!

Favorite Ambiance Music: I still prefer the original EPCOT entrance music.

Favorite Environment Sound: When they used to have Steel Drums playing in Adventureland near PotC. A close second are the sounds coming from Splash Mountain and BTMR.

Your Personal Favorite thing to say in WDW: "I'm stuffed! Let's go get a Dole Whip!!"

Adam Snider

Favorite Ride/Attraction Audio: queue music for Space Mointain. Nothing like walking through the long tunnel and hearing that
Favorite Ambiance Music: Tomorrowland loop music
Favorite Environment Sound: just walking by hearing the rides, attractions the people and music
Your Personal Favorite thing to say in WDW: there’s a great big beautiful tomorrow

GoofZ

Favorite Ride/Attraction Audio: Space Mountain queue music/ "Paging Mr. Morrow" from the Peoplemover
Favorite Ambiance Music: EPCOT Entrance music
Favorite Environment Sound: The rustling of the water as your boat goes through POTC
Your Personal Favorite thing to say in WDW: "May I see your pins"

BillW

Favorite Ride/Attraction Audio: Tower of Terror throughout - Hollywood Studios
Favorite Ambiance Music: The American Adventure - Epcot
Favorite Environment Sound: Tomorrowland/Space Mountain - Magic Kingdom
Your Personal Favorite thing to say in WDW: "it's a great big beautiful tomorrow..." Carousel of Progress - Magic Kingdom

worldfanatic

Attraction Audio: Whether Cronkite, Irons, or Dench, it's always been Spaceship Earth

Ambiance Music: Wilderness Lodge Loop edges out Old Key West Loop

Environment Sounds: Monorail whizzing by overhead

Thing to say: "I'm having a beer on the balcony, come get me when you're ready to go"

KimAnnFran

Favorite Ride/Attraction Audio: Spaceship Earth, back in 1990 or so; currently, probably American Adventure
Favorite Ambiance Music: EPCOT background music
Favorite Environment Sound: Not sure what this means but THE VOICES OF LIBERTY are my LIFE.
Your Personal Favorite thing to say in WDW: Please stand clear of the doors....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom