what are your 3 worst restaurant choices in WDW

Tinkerbell 8

what is wrong
with Marrakech? We have never been, but our friends just booked us there for January- they said it was wonderful...am Kin for a bad meal? ;)

We haven't been there since 2008 so it could have changed, but whatever we ordered (I had some type of beef, DH had some type of chicken) was absolutely horrible. I love trying new foods and I eat pretty much anything, but the flavoring was not good, nor did I know what I was actually eating. The only thing we enjoyed was the dessert.

Slobby Bobby

Lunch is the only meal we eat at WDW and usually it's just the cardboard pizza or the caesar salad with chicken you find all over the parks. Always have our dinner offsite as it's edible and obviously the better value. When we were there a few years ago, we brought our own lunch into the parks.

figment1988

worst 3 for me:
1. Tusker House - it seems that things have gone downhill since the implementation of Donald's Safari Lunch
2. Sci-Fi - Bland food, and the cheese factor from the atmosphere is inane. I'd rather get something from Burger King and watch bad movie trailers on youtube than to subject myself to the b-movie fodder being shown on the screen.
3. Pinocchio's Village House - to quote Mel Gibson: "Give me back my Figaro Fries!!".

awoogala

worst 3 for me:
1. Tusker House - it seems that things have gone downhill since the implementation of Donald's Safari Lunch
2. Sci-Fi - Bland food, and the cheese factor from the atmosphere is inane. I'd rather get something from Burger King and watch bad movie trailers on youtube than to subject myself to the b-movie fodder being shown on the screen.
3. Pinocchio's Village House - to quote Mel Gibson: "Give me back my Figaro Fries!!".
no! Not my tusker house!

PrincessAlice89

Sci Fi (i always feel like you can get the same burgers at any QS location for a lot less money)
Biergarten (that's probably just because the food wasn't really much that i liked)
and... well.... I'm having a really hard time coming up with a third one!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom