What are you wearing to MNSSHP

kerrie

Original Poster
I am going as a Amy Brown Blue Fairy. kids who knows yet and hubby maybe a pirate or a ghost buster.. Id love to see pics of past costumes and find out what others are wearing

NewfieFan

I'd love to hear others ideas as well. There's no where around here where you can get adult costumes. I have no idea what I'm going to where!?!

Cmdr_Crimson

While I'm not going to MNSSHP this year I will say it's fun to dress up and hopefully the character knows who your suppose to be. I was Sora from the game Kingdom Hearts 2 and Donald was jumping up and down when he saw me. It was awesome!
kh1.jpg

a2grafix

First and only time I visited WDW during Halloween was in October 2007. Didn't dress up but wore an orange glow-in-the-dark skeleton t-shirt that said "Scared to death."

raining.jpg

If I do visit MNSSHP next time, I will likely dress up as either Hathaway Brown or Otis T. Wren from the Adventurer's Club.

if you go to my albums I have the past two years pics in there of the fam. We do a theme every year, and make em ourselves... we haven't decided yet what we're doing this year, but I'd REALLY REALLY like to resurrect the Pirate theme... ;)

CoffeeJedi

My wife and I aren't sure if we're going yet, it seems a bit like a kid-centric event, but if we go, we'll be attending in our steampunk finest.

JillC LI

I'd love to hear others ideas as well. There's no where around here where you can get adult costumes. I have no idea what I'm going to where!?!

Internet, internet, internet. Last year I purchased ghost costumes for our family of 4 off the internet at an average cost of $25 per costume. I added some white makeup and black eyes, and voila, we were hitchhiking ghosts from the Haunted Mansion. Wish I could figure out how to post a picture to here one of these days. :brick: I've got tons of them, and we got so many compliments on our group theme.

cemeb4dk

We are going on Halloween this year. My daughter will be a princess and which one it changes daily, the wife and I want to dress up just need to pick a costume.

Tinkrbell

I know I want to go, but haven't decided if I'll being wearing a costume or not. I think that really depends if the other people I end up going with are going to be wearing costumes or not. If I do wear a costume, I'm gonna go as Russel from Up. I have a yellow tshirt & brown shorts, so I just need to get/make a brown sash & make patches for it. For the patches, I'm gonna go on the Girl Scout or Boy Scout websites & print pictures of some of the patches on iron on paper, then just iron them onto the sash.

HouCuseChickie

Internet, internet, internet. Last year I purchased ghost costumes for our family of 4 off the internet at an average cost of $25 per costume. I added some white makeup and black eyes, and voila, we were hitchhiking ghosts from the Haunted Mansion. Wish I could figure out how to post a picture to here one of these days. :brick: I've got tons of them, and we got so many compliments on our group theme.

I totally agree...whether it's for Disney or just plain old costume party/Halloween festivities. The costume selection online is better and often cheaper. There are a handful of really good costume stores online. Late July to mid August is when a lot of the new costumes start coming out. Ebay is also a phenomenal place to get costumes on the cheap at any time of year.

Tidbit

this year I will be going to MNSSHP while on my honeymoon & yes we are going to dress it up!! I will be wearing a poodle skirt with oxford shoes, and my new hubby will be the bad boy biker dude that he is....he will be wearing jeans, white t-shirt sleeves rolled up with a leather jacket. I have been before, but we didn't dress up, so this time I can not wait, also it will be his first time at Disney.

monkeysammich

My family is going dressed as the Justice League from DC Comics

Me - Green Lantern
Wife - Batgirl (not technically JLA... but a fine sub for Bats himself)
Daughter (3 years old) - Supergirl
Son (4 months old) - Superman

Our costumes rock. I'll have to post pictures after we go (Oct 24th)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom