What are you most looking forward to?

What are you looking forwad to the most?

• SOARIN' over California (from Disney's California Adventure)

Votes: 17 13.9%
  • CINDERELLABRATION (from Tokyo Disneyland)

Votes: 5 4.1%
  • LIGHTS! MOTORS! ACTION! (from Disney-MGM Studios)

Votes: 6 4.9%
  • EXPEDITION EVEREST (a Walt Disney World original)

Votes: 67 54.9%
  • THE REVISED STITCH'S GREAT ESCAPE (to what extent he is revised, we don't know)

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • LUCKY, THE DINOSAUR

Votes: 9 7.4%
  • IT'S A SMALL WORLD REHAB COMPLETION

Votes: 14 11.5%
  • Other

Votes: 3 2.5%

• Total voters

E.P.C.O.T

Im looking forward to Everest the most because it will be cool seeing what the yeti looks like. Second is Stitch because I was disappointed in the first verson but I really love stitch and he deserves a better attraction.

CaptainMichael

TowerOfTerror said:
1: Expedition: Everest
2: Lights Motor Action
3: Soarin
4: Crush 'n 'Gusher :D <!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

I had forgotten about Crush n' Gusher. I definitely looking forward to riding it. It will be my first watercoaster.

jaredliu

I am always looking foward to originality than copy one and you know my answer. Besdies it's very rare that WDW lauch "2" E-Ticket super budget ride in just three years. They' ve really made their move to pour the huge money into the bussiness and it made me feel relief that WDW still willing to "invest" the imagination. I hope EE could change my beloved Animal Kingdom to a whole new level. (By the way that's the only big attraction added since it opened in 1998, too bad!)

grandmath

E:E without a doubt, as I'm not too much into shows, and I've already seen Soarin (which I'm really glad will open at Epcot, my favorite park gets even better :sohappy: ) and LMAX.

Lee

Adventurer
Everest...none of the rest are even close, but Soarin is within shouting distance.

Small World? Looking as forward to that as to a major root canal. :rolleyes:

Lauriebar

I'm excited to see Lucky walking around! This seems like the beginnings of something great.

E:E is a very close second!

KevinPage

Not that everything going at the resort is "perfect" but there is alot to like. I don't mind clones, as the ones they are bringing are quality attractions, BUT I always like original content, and with Expedition & Stitch (when redone) makes me very happy.

I am also overjoyed at the fact of the rehab of the MK Classics, since it appears they are doing it CORRECTLY. I'm wat that IASW is being done and I hope the trend continues with PoTC & HM (not to mention CoP as well).

So I think there is a nice mix of original, cloned, and GOOD rehabs going on.

Shrike

I know I'm going to be attacked for pointing this out, but racing in and around a mountain while trying to avoid the fangs and claws of a yeti is hardly a new idea for a Disney attraction.:animwink:

jaredliu

Shrike said:
I know I'm going to be attacked for pointing this out, but racing in and around a mountain while trying to avoid the fangs and claws of a yeti is hardly a new idea for a Disney attraction.:animwink:

You are right, that's why I am so curious about how they are going to put this being-used idea into a creative new experience. I think there is something more than original "racing in and around/ take a peek of some monster" stuff since that won't cost 100 million dollars. Maybe the Yeti is really complicated machine and do some crazy stuff such as breaking the track of the train or something like Tokyo Disneysea's ride "center of the earth".

GymLeaderPhil

I barely attend Animal Kingdom and it's the only uncloned attraction so I voted Expedition Everest.

As for the rest, in decending order:

I want to see what occurs to The Land as a whole, not nessicarily just Soarin'.

I've seen It's a Small World's redone loading area, looks great, but it's more of a refresher. The year's wait makes up for the times I've just walked on.

Lights! Motors! Action! looks to be fun, but it's a clone from Walt Disney Studios Paris. WDSP. (I expect to see heavy Herbie tie-ins too... gag)

No high expectations for Stitch... I've seen the tricks they've used already for the show... now they'll be watered down. A decent storyline, as well as if the characters didn't talk down to us (tubey thingies), might change my opinions.

Cinderellabration, unfortunatly, doesn't look like it will interest me or the rest of the audience who isn't into the princesses. The thing about Cinderella's Surpise Celebration is this... it targets all audiences. Cinderellabration looks like a wedding ceremony (or a funeral, however you take it) and if the rumors are indeed true, the lack of popular characters AND the fab five might, in addition to the cut material from Toyko makes the hub construction useless. I hope this isn't true, but this is the impression I have right now of the show. Prove me wrong entertainment!

Lucky the Dinosaur isn't exactly breathtaking from the shots I've seen. It's just Push the Trashcan times ten. Animal Kingdom should've gotten a MUCH better clone for The Happiest Celebration on Earth, IMO. They need something to actually get me into the park.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom