What are you most looking forward to?

What are you looking forwad to the most?

• SOARIN' over California (from Disney's California Adventure)

Votes: 17 13.9%
  • CINDERELLABRATION (from Tokyo Disneyland)

Votes: 5 4.1%
  • LIGHTS! MOTORS! ACTION! (from Disney-MGM Studios)

Votes: 6 4.9%
  • EXPEDITION EVEREST (a Walt Disney World original)

Votes: 67 54.9%
  • THE REVISED STITCH'S GREAT ESCAPE (to what extent he is revised, we don't know)

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • LUCKY, THE DINOSAUR

Votes: 9 7.4%
  • IT'S A SMALL WORLD REHAB COMPLETION

Votes: 14 11.5%
  • Other

Votes: 3 2.5%

• Total voters

Figment1986

I am waiting for IASW!!!! (so i can bring "ear plugs" and record it for a comparision video of the olde referb Vs. the new referb..... )

dmmgp2000

I would have to say Soarin'. I have never been to California and I have heard nothing but great things about this ride. I'm really glad they decided to bring it over to WDW so I can enjoy it. I believe it will be a great addition to Epcot. For the folks who avoid Misson:Space, this sounds like a perfect alternative.

General Grizz

Original Poster
Irrawaddy Erik said:
Hands down ....it's a small world. :sohappy:
Ditto. Lucky and Expedition Everest are close seconds.

I am also anxiously awaiting to see what the refurbished Land looks like. I forgot to add that! :)

Irrawaddy Erik

General Grizz said:
Ditto. Lucky and Expedition Everest are close seconds.

I am also anxiously awaiting to see what the refurbished Land looks like. I forgot to add that! :)
Those are on my list too. It's a small world just has so many memories attached to it that I just cannot wait to see it.

TTATraveler

For me it is Expedition Everest. I have been on Soaring in DCA and it is great, but I already know what to expect. Of the newer attractions that I have not seen or been on, on their way to WDW, EE looks to be the best, followed by LMA.

I too, am also interested on what The Land will look like once it reopens from its rehab.

tirian

It's a Small World, then Expedition Everest. I'm one of the few here who actually like IASW--aaack! I admitted it!

:D

Really, I do. On one vacation, I rode the attraction about 5 times. It was for air conditioning, mind you; but after that many trips "around the world," I learned how to love the song.

I'm excited about EE because it represents a return to the fully immersive quality of Disney's classic attractions that has been missing in the newest ones.

LilDucky

I am also looking forward to all of them. But since, I've already seen Soarin (excellent!!!!), then I will have to go with E:E.

evanssc

Even though it is not my kind of ride, I can not wait to ride Expedition Everest. The scale seen in the pictures is amazing. It should be special.

NadieMasK2

IASW!!!! One of my fav's. My hubby is hoping the rehab makes it into a clone of Buzz so he can "shoot all the stupid dolls!" :rolleyes: I'll be dragging him on it in July. :sohappy:

ogryn

E:E

A) Because it looks an interesting coaster -and-
B) Because I want to see if WDI can pull off a "classic" Disney mountain nowadays

WDWScottieBoy

EE because it's the only true "original" ride being built, and just look at that thing, you can't not sit there and drool at what this thing is going to be like.

I must admit, I'm looking forward to the rest of them as well. Hopefully SGE will turn into something worth seeing this time. *crosses fingers*

CaptainMichael

1: Expedition: Everest!!!!!!!!!!-A ride unique to Walt Disney World with a mysteriousness of what to expect.
2: Other- Villain Mountain-Another ride unique to Walt Disney World with a mysteriousness of what to expect.
3: Soarin'-Another great attraction in Future World.
4: LMA-Because it looks entertaining.
5: Lucky-Nice to see a very advanced Audio-Animatronic.
6: It's A Small World-Nice to see a classic attraction get some TLC even though I don't care for it.
7: I really do not care about Cinderellabration because we don't really do shows.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom