What are you listening to?

guwag

Originally posted by DisneyExpert
ABBA- Love Isn't Easy (But It Sure is hard Enough)
I agree with the name of that song, lol. Does your playlist also include The Weather Girls and Village People, mine does at times :D

tigsmom

Makes me want to dig out my copy of Endless Summer, by Donna Summer...lived thru the 70's and disco. Can only take it in small doses now. :lol:

guwag

Originally posted by tigsmom
Makes me want to dig out my copy of Endless Summer, by Donna Summer...lived thru the 70's and disco. Can only take it in small doses now. :lol:

I love Donna Summer :) My mom always says that I should have been a child of the 70s/80s instead of the 90s, I know the words from more 70s/80s songs than from any other period and I'm only 19 :D

tigsmom

None that I would put on here. :lol:

Just think long hair, polyester dress, fishnet stockings, and platform shoes. Also elephant bells and tank tops.

:lol:

tigsmom

Some things are better left to the imagination...If I put them out I could never show my face in public again...I'm a repectable, middle aged mom now, you know.:lol:

Blizz

I am listening to the Futurama theme song and the Degrassi theme song. I am so bored and on a Futurama & Degrassi kick, so I am trying to remix it and make the Degrassi-Futurama Tomorrowland Remix (Tomorrowland Remix is the name I give to all my mixes!).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom