What are you listening to?

Steamboat_Kevin

Original Poster
Originally posted by DisJosh
Yep. Tim rocks my socks.
Do you have The Melancholy Death of Oyster Boy and Other Stories?
I do, it's one of the funniest books I've ever read, I love Roy the Toxic Boy (I made my own Roy at school when I was bored with paper and lamination paper, he's hanging upside down above my microwave :p

darthdarrel

Originally posted by Lovecraft
DarthD,

Ok, getting a feel for what you like, sounds like dark wave/ industrial type stuff?

Josh, thanks :) It's a shame Mr. Gorey has passed on :(
Ya I like alot of differant types of Music, but dark wave/gothic/industrial is my favorite! and WOW! I didn`t know that Mr. Gorey passed away,That is ashamed he had some real interesting concepts.

darthdarrel

Originally posted by NowInc
woah..looks like ive missed a lot HERE...good stuff guys :D
If it isn`t the lead guitarist of Deadstar assembly!
Nice of you to Join us Dan! :D
I got an E mail saying that you are going to be in an interview on Florida radio,is that going to be on the internet?
By the way I`m listening to Depeche modes Everything Counts! :D

NowInc

Originally posted by darthdarrel
If it isn`t the lead guitarist of Deadstar assembly!
Nice of you to Join us Dan! :D
I got an E mail saying that you are going to be in an interview on Florida radio,is that going to be on the internet?
By the way I`m listening to Depeche modes Everything Counts! :D

LoL..first off...im not the LEAD guitarist..im the ONLY guitarist :)

Yes...imma be on the radio tonight..first time im actually SEEING my bandmates in over a week :X

Sorry..no net broadcast..this is a smaller station than Zeta...

And good choice of music...im currently engulfed in duran durans greatest hits...heh

Steamboat_Kevin

Original Poster
Originally posted by NowInc
LoL..first off...im not the LEAD guitarist..im the ONLY guitarist :)

Yes...imma be on the radio tonight..first time im actually SEEING my bandmates in over a week :X

Sorry..no net broadcast..this is a smaller station than Zeta...

And good choice of music...im currently engulfed in duran durans greatest hits...heh
Oooh! I love Duran Duran!

tigsmom

Right now I'm listening to the peace in my home...Hubby off to work and the kids are still asleep...the only time they don't fight.

Wckd Queen

I'm at work right now listening to my officemate cursing his computer. A few minutes ago, he was cursing the printer. Some folks just weren't meant to handle high tech equipment like PC's :lol:

Oohh...now I'm listening to my other office mate arguing with the art guy...office mate wants art guy to do work...art guy listening to WFAN :lol:

pinkrose

I used to LOVE Duran Duran! I still have all my tapes (video tapes) of them. I have all the albums too (yes, albums, not cds. lol ) Too bad they went all funky. :( The last time I saw them in concert, their original songs weren't even recognizable . They had totally changed them. :(

Wckd Queen

Originally posted by pinkrose
I used to LOVE Duran Duran! I still have all my tapes (video tapes) of them. I have all the albums too (yes, albums, not cds. lol ) Too bad they went all funky. :( The last time I saw them in concert, their original songs weren't even recognizable . They had totally changed them. :(

Not to mention how badly Simon seems to be aging :eek:

tigsmom

Originally posted by Wckd Queen
I'm at work right now listening to my officemate cursing his computer. A few minutes ago, he was cursing the printer. Some folks just weren't meant to handle high tech equipment like PC's :lol:

Oohh...now I'm listening to my other office mate arguing with the art guy...office mate wants art guy to do work...art guy listening to WFAN :lol:

And you are not working either, right? :lol:

Wckd Queen

Originally posted by tigsmom
And you are not working either, right? :lol:

Actually, I dogged it quite a bit on Monday and Tuesday (playing here :lol: ) and on Wednesday WQ's little helper was out (poor girls father had a stroke and it doesnt look too good :( ) so I had to do double time to catch myself up so that I would be on track today to do her stuff because next week is our billing week and its going to be a bear.

Sooo...since I dont smoke and dont take ciggy breaks, I come here for a couple of internet breaks :sohappy:

tigsmom

We are MUCH healthier for you...don't work to hard.
(says silent prayer for WQ's little helper's dad; lost mine that way)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom