What are you listening to?

Steamboat_Kevin

Original Poster
Right now I'm listening to Ain't Nuthin' but a G-Thang, baby by Snoop Doggy Dog and Dr. Dre :lol: (1, 2, 3 and to da 4, Snoop Doggy Dog and Dre is at the door :p )

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
"No Letting Go" - By Wayne Wonder....

I love this newer song... its sounds clean and not over processed with like a 100 layers of mixed in crap... and its got a good beat :)

EmeraldDolphin

Originally posted by tigsmom
Right now I'm listening to my kids fight...:lol:

for once I can say that my kids are not fighting... I'm not sure if this is the quiet before the storm though...
I'm actually hearing Mulan Rouge in the background, my daughter is watching it on t.v. for the millionth time.

Lovecraft

I was listening to "The Angel Theory" on Live365

But right now I am listening to a mix in winamp:

Amethystium - Arcane Voices
Goldfrapp - Utopia
Hooverphonic - One Way Ride
Bent - Swollen (such a cool sexy song)
Hooverphonic - Out of Tune
Goldfrapp - Lovely Head

After that who knows where my spirit will move me :lookaroun

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Originally posted by Steamboat_Kevin
Still in a rap fix! :p
Right now I'm listening to What's my Name by Snoop Dogg :p

Right now.... I am listening to "Back of the Bus" By Outkast.

lol... I was in my rap mood last month... I was listening to my old "Bone, Thugs, N' Harmony" Cd's... took a trip back to the mid 1990's :lol: ( I am getting old ) lol

ISTCrew20

Im listening to "My Love Is Like.....Wo" from Mya. Lets see if I got it in the right order...."Love, Kiss, Touch, S.e.x, @$$, body"...yep I got it, good job Patrick:D

Steamboat_Kevin

Original Poster
Originally posted by DMC-12
Right now.... I am listening to "Back of the Bus" By Outkast.

lol... I was in my rap mood last month... I was listening to my old "Bone, Thugs, N' Harmony" Cd's... took a trip back to the mid 1990's :lol: ( I am getting old ) lol
Thread Drift alert,
DMC, The avatar rules, "Well, that was a lot of fun, wadn't it, kids? But if looks like if we're gonna get in more fights, we're gonna have to go look for 'em." :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom