What are the Views Like at the Beach Club Villas?

Scott M

Original Poster
I've recently purchased a DVC at the Beach Club Villas. I'm contemplating my first reservation there but I have some questions about the views that I would like to get answered before I book.

I understand that there is no view of Storm Along Bay, yet there is a view to the west of the villas' pool. With this view, do you also see the parking lot?

Also, what are the views like to the north and east? Are these views of Epcot? There is a road between the Beach Club Villas and Epcot, do you see and/or hear the traffic on this road?

Lastly, the view to the southwest faces the Beach Club Resort's lobby entrance. Is this so bad, or do you mostly view the gardens between the 2 buildings?

Thank you for any and all input.

Scott

mouselvrmom

We just stayed there in January and I believe we had a southish facing view. There was a walkway behind our room and a lot of tall grasses and stuff. It wasn't the greatest view but it was pretty and peaceful. We were on the 1st floor and my kids were kind of freaked out about that, but I really enjoyed it. It's a great place to stay.

First of all, Welcome Home to a fellow Long Islander!!!

We stayed in the BCV a few years ago and could see the Epcot fireworks at night from our room. I don't remember any particular name of the view, but we took at right at the statue of Ariel and walked down that hallway to our room.

I don't think there are bad views from any of the rooms. They don't have Standard room point values at the BCV like they do at BWV so all the views should be pretty nice.

Scott M

Original Poster
Thank you everyone for the information. I was curious as to why the Beach Club Villas do not offer a standard view and my fellow Long Islander, ConstanceIrene, is right on the money: Every view, although different, is spectacular!

It looks as if you had a woods view, mouselvrmom. You describe it as pretty and peaceful and that sounds great to me.

And that parkinfo2go website is terrific! I've saved it to my favorites and I'll be visiting it quite often. When the Holidays are through and my wife can finally relax, I'll be showing it to her and I've got a feeling that she'll find it just as terrific. Thank you DVC Mike, for the link.

Scott

bennyw01

i had a view over the guest pool at the time, the one only available to people in the villas or part of the vacation club. yeah it was noisy, but the balcony was fun it was really nice to hear the water when it was raining.

pacochran

Our favorite view and we've been lucky and had it the last three times we've gone is the 5th floor Epcot view. If you are in your room you can go right out and sit on your balcony and have a pretty good view of the fireworks. You can see the globe, below is just grass but to me the fireworks view makes up for it all.

TiggersGang

We just got back from a two week stay at the BCV's. We stayed in a studio room 375. We had a view of the edge of the parking lot and a view of the road. Noisy if you like the doors open from the balcony because of the road. We could see the fireworks from Illuminations every night.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom