What are the best QS restaurants for evening dinner ?

CheshireCat12

AK- Flame Tree BBQ
EPCOT- I liked Boulangerie Patisserie
MK- Tortuga Tavern/Pecos Bills/Caseys Corner
What resort are you staying at? Some have very good options if you are there.

luv

I don't know about "best", but these are my favorites...

MK: Columbia Harbor House
Epcot (Furture World): Sunshine Seasons
Epcot (World Showcase): Mexico and America
DHS: doesn't matter at all
AK: Flame Tree
DTD: Earl of Sandwich

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
Have a few spare QS credits, so looking for some good QS restaurants to go for evening dinner ... doesn't matter where.

Which are the best ones ?

At MK: Tortuga Tavern - open seasonally. Pecos which I saw you have on your list. Casey's is also yummy!

At AK: Yak & Yeti

At DHS: Pizza Planet

At Epcot: Sommerfest and Yorkshire, which I saw you have on your list too. :)

Where are you staying? We loved at PORS the Pasta Bar!!! YUMMY!

LucyK

My favorites include:

DTD: Wolfgang Puck Express Marketplace

AK: Tamu Tamu or Flame Tree Barbecue

MK: Columbia Harbor House or Pinocchio Village Haus

EPCOT: Boulangerie Patisserie, Cantina de San Angel.

DHS: none really.

Steve Sanders

Original Poster
Thanks for the advice everyone, we'll keep some of these in mind as the plan might change. We're staying in a studio in OKW, we got a great deal a few months ago here in the UK with 35% off

allgiggles

For a nice evening dinner, I'd choose Wolfgang Puck Express at DTD Marketplace. Excellent food and not a typical QS menu. We enjoy eating at all of the other QS locations mentioned above, but for a nice evening meal we'd choose WPE.

Last edited:

HollyAD

Earl of sandwich! I have also read that AoA has good food options if you are in to exploring a new resort. Don't forget about The Mara at AKL. It's a beautiful property to visit and they have some interesting food choices and zebra domes are a great desert. In animal kingdom the yak and yeti has a decent QS next door. I forget what it's called :)

Figgy1

Premium Member
For a nice dinner I'd go to the Tangerine Café and order a platter, lots of really good food. Then I'd suggest baklava for desert and for me I'd get either a glass of sangria or I'd have the tangerine coffee to top off my night:D

Hayfam

Cosmic Rays MK
Sunshine Seasons Epcot
Check your resort most of them have carving stations during dinner such as Steak and Pork.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
MK: Cosmic Rays, Columbia Harbour House
Epcot: Sunshine Seasons
AK: Flame Tree
HS: not great but if you are there Backlot Express or Pizza Planet
DTD: Earl of Sandwich

jw24

There's a lot to pick from! I'd recommend Sunshine Seasons and Tangierine Cafe at Epcot, for the MK, Columbia Harbour House has really good seafood if you're into that. HS can be tricky but most would say Backlot Express is the best of the worst and AK, well, Flame Tree BBQ FTW! As for DTD, I'd go with Earl of Sandwich (My personal favorite!) or Wolfgang Puck Express.

shmmrname

AK: Flame Tree BBQ (also, an amazing view of Everest)
DHS: Fairfax Fare (total shot-in-the-dark, my wife wants to try it for the fries)
Epcot: World Showcase (you can't go wrong, outside of the US)
MK: Columbia Harbour House, Casey's Corner (maybe not 'standouts', but pretty solid)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom