What are some fun, Disney things do to right before leaving for the vacation?

Tyler Moore

Original Poster
I know, I know, I know. This is such a nub thing to post, and I'm sure their is thread somewhere that is exactly like this one but I cannot find it. I'm to excited to go to Disney World (which is in 2 days) and I've already rewatched all my disney movies and videos and now I have nothing Disney to do!!! What should I do? What do you do right before going?

P.S. Here's a fun Disney POV interaction video I ALWAYS watch before going. If your ever bored and filling a little bit of Disney inside of you at the moment then just watch this!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?annota...=iv&src_vid=_t_U9h6DtNY&v=yanxLYu8dto#t=2m30s

bethymouse

What's a Disney story about exactly? I might buy it :D .... And I can't watch Disney Channel anymore; I like the classics better.
It is a collection of Disney Stories in one big book. It has Beauty and the beast, Cinderella, etc... It has about 20 stories. I got it at Toys R Us no less. It was $12.95 on sale.;)

luv

The only thing I need to do before leaving for any trip is visit the bank to get a crapload of fives and singles for tips.

disneypearl

Watch Disney movies, planning videos, listen to park cd's, look at all my Celebration magazines and keep checking the 10 day weather forcast.

JIMINYCR

All of the above .... And we break out the videos, scrapbooks, photo albums of all the past trips to see all the fun we have done over the years. Gets us ready to celebrate a new trip and helps us to think about the new things we want to do.

G00fyDad

We have a "Month of Disney" before our trip. Each night for 31 days before the trip we eat one Disney inspired dinner, play one Disney inspired game, and watch something Disney on TV (Modern Marvels: WDW, Disney on a Dime, etc... or some Disney movie.)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom