What’s POSITIVE about disney recently?

LittleBuford

Another positive: vegan food options are (relatively) abundant and varied at WDW. I’m not vegan, but my partner is, and it makes things so much easier and more enjoyable when he knows he won’t struggle to find something to eat. It’s a rare luxury, and we weren’t expecting to find it at Disney.

Last edited:
A huge positive to me is the infrastructure and transportation improvements. The new overpasses and roads leading into MK make it so much easier, new entrance to the HS lot, all 4 of the revised park entrances are really amazing (including the security checks which are a vast improvement over the old way), the skyliner, the disney springs roads and parking decks, etc. Disney has invested a lot of capital on this and it really does improve the guest experience.

Lilofan

I’ve got a good positive! People have stopped recording fireworks with iPads and other tablets, that seems to have slown down a lot. Phones are still common, but for a while you were almost forced to watch any nighttime show through the glaring screen of an iPad.
Some are perhaps too tired after a long day to lift their arms up above their shoulders to record.

Redhawk

It's nice looking on the bright side...

-Contemporary lobby and Steakhouse '71

-Lighting/Beacon of Magic on Spaceship Earth

-GIdeons in Disney Springs. Disney Springs is much improved vs the post Pleasure Island years.

-Electrical Water Pageant 50th updates

-Even with the disjointed theme, HS is worth going to again.

-Vault Merch

-Free Shooting Gallery in Frontierland (maybe a strech, but free)
I've been pleased to read the Shooting Gallery is still in operation (and now is free) as I recalled reading that it would be taken out. On our last visit I was the only one shooting and (forgive me a little brag here) I was hitting all the targets. I had the place lit up! So the CM attending the gallery came over and added more quarters to the machine to let me play for free, and I shot until my arm got tired. It was a nice bit of old-fashioned Disney Magic.

Last edited:

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
I've been pleased to read the Shooting Gallery is still in operation as I recalled reading that it would be taken out. On our last visit I was the only one shooting and (forgive me a little brag here) I was hitting all the targets. I had the place lit up! So the CM attending the gallery came over and added more quarters to the machine to let me play for free, and I shot until my arm got tired. It was a nice bit of old-fashioned Disney Magic.
It was free during my last trip (10/1/2021). I have always loved the thing. It is such a great slice of nostalgia.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom