What’s POSITIVE about disney recently?

FiestaFunKid

It's nice looking on the bright side...

-Contemporary lobby and Steakhouse '71

-Lighting/Beacon of Magic on Spaceship Earth

-GIdeons in Disney Springs. Disney Springs is much improved vs the post Pleasure Island years.

-Electrical Water Pageant 50th updates

-Even with the disjointed theme, HS is worth going to again.

-Vault Merch

-Free Shooting Gallery in Frontierland (maybe a strech, but free)

Last edited:

Dear Prudence

Honestly, the refresh of the DL Snow White attraction was one of the biggest happy surprises.

Loved the Jungle Cruise updates, still wish they had included the Marc Davis carnivorous plant.

All of the animated Disney Plus shorts and series are very funny. ALSO--The animal documentaries!!!!

LOVE the Ink and Paint collection so much!

eliza61nyc

You're missing how clever they're being, though! They took the word "positive" from your thread title and then used it to say something negative about Disney!
Because God forbid we all don't whine and complain about... how horrible Disney is. How greedy Disney is or How it's no longer for the "little guy"😀😀

I have not tried it but the new space dining experience is getting good reviews
Yes it's astronomically priced 😉 but aot of good reviews

Lou Filerman

Paid fast passes are very positive. There is nothing worse than waiting in long lines for rides. I will gladly pay for the privilege to skip long lines. I am so happy they finally did this.

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
Positive... ok.

The beer selection is improving at the parks. You still will get an out-of-code or poorly stored beer here and there, but overall it's the best it's ever been.

Also, the crowds lately have been more pleasant than in previous years.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom