Wetzel's Pretzels closing at the end of this week

luv

Is that the place that had the pretzel hot dogs? By the balloon thing? I loved those pretzel hot dogs. I hope they have them somewhere else. I can't eat them any longer, but I like knowing they're there and others can enjoy for me. :)

The staff in there was not the most friendly ever, though.

CDavid

I know Starbucks is popular, but for all the fancy beverages they sell, they can't make a decent cup of just regular ol' coffee.

Walt Disney World has always been known for experiences you can't get anywhere else. When we're exchanging a pretzel place that can be found in any mall in America for a trendy coffee place that can be found on (practically) every corner in America, we've lost something special.

Yes, it's popular, but then McDonald's and Wal-Mart are popular too. Doesn't mean any of therm belong in Disney World.

luv

I know Starbucks is popular, but for all the fancy beverages they sell, they can't make a decent cup of just regular ol' coffee.

Walt Disney World has always been known for experiences you can't get anywhere else. When we're exchanging a pretzel place that can be found in any mall in America for a trendy coffee place that can be found on (practically) every corner in America, we've lost something special.

Yes, it's popular, but then McDonald's and Wal-Mart are popular too. Doesn't mean any of therm belong in Disney World.
There is a McDonald's in WDW. :) I get your point, though. :)

ScoutN

OV 104
Premium Member
As opposed to a pretzel kiosk you can find in virtually any mall in America? The crowds at the MK and EPCOT Starbucks speak for themselves when it comes to Starbucks' popularity.

Yepp because there is only one in Virginia? And it is no where near me? And at least 26 Starbucks in JUST my area?

Eeyore

Mrs. WDWMAGIC [Assistant Administrator]
Premium Member
No Wetzel anywhere on property? None? Unacceptable! My November trip and January trip for the 1/2 marathon will be Wetzel-less??? NOOOOOO!!! And I don't care for Starbucks at all. There is no god.
There is a small wetzel's kiosk at wide world of sports just outside the ballpark. You can get a pretzel when you go to the expo for packet pickup :)

the_claw

been past many times, even been in and its NEVER busy. starbucks will always be busy, pay a hefty sum for the priviledge and draw people to West Side...win win for Disney

DisneyLeo18

Man I remember having one of those pizza pretzels a couple years back, with an ice cold lemonade. It was great! We don't have any Wetzels here (that I know of)

Communicore

Is that the place that had the pretzel hot dogs? By the balloon thing? I loved those pretzel hot dogs. I hope they have them somewhere else. I can't eat them any longer, but I like knowing they're there and others can enjoy for me. :)

The staff in there was not the most friendly ever, though.
Exactly. The Wetzels workers seem like they have attitudes every time I've been there!

216bruce

As opposed to a pretzel kiosk you can find in virtually any mall in America? The crowds at the MK and EPCOT Starbucks speak for themselves when it comes to Starbucks' popularity.
There's one in Ohio and it's two hours away. Maybe you're thinking of Auntie Anne's. There IS a difference.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom